Homebrew [Request]CIA Installer on PC

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Would it be possible to develop a tool so that you can install from your PC CIA files ??
Do you mean install CIAs over network? I kind of remember that was possible a while ago with Palantine's CFW, though I don't know what's possible with the CFWs we have today.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean install CIAs over network? I kind of remember that was possible a while ago with Palantine's CFW, though I don't know what's possible with the CFWs we have today.
I think he means installing directly to a sdcard via a reader, in the hope of faster install speed. If so, the answer is probably something like "something something something encryption keys, ticket.db, not possible right now maybe in the future. "

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No , I mean a tool to install cias faster than 3ds.
That's impossible. All the PC can do is send the CIA file to the 3DS and then the 3DS installs it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think he means installing directly to a sdcard via a reader, in the hope of faster install speed. If so, the answer is probably something like "something something something encryption keys, ticket.db, not possible right now maybe in the future. "
Buy a Gateway or a Sky3DS [/troll]

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to install the .cia file via network onto the 3ds? probably wrong thread and I'm sure if I research I will find an answer.

I just don't have double the space of a .cia I would like to install. So installing via my network and therefore not requiring double the space would be tits.

lol do people say that anymore?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im very sure this could be doable at some point in the future maybe using citra and mounting your SD card as the root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i know you love pianists