Status
Not open for further replies.

hi00ih

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone looked into editing the amount of SP or SP drinks in either of the games? Is it possible to saveedit these or maybe infinite use with a HANS romfs patch?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already did a code which allow you to change the amount of SP drink you have. But everyone claimed that I did a fake code, so I deleted it. Deal with it.

hi00ih

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why they would claim it's fake without first trying it. I certainly would like to.

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since I am not willing to pay real money for some SP drinks I have only searched for the Offset for the actual SP. Gets the same result IMO. Set it to 3 for max.

08EC6F80

Last edited by temper999,

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
After a little help from @d0k3 I got a first try NTR Cheat Plugin working.
With it you could set the SP permantent to 3. Also there Is another entry setting the Money to 2000.

I am using the EUR Version of Bravely Default.

Attachments

• cheat.zip
    6 KB · Views: 983
Last edited by temper999,
Reactions: d0k3

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i wonder if anyone has found the SP drink in BD...
I already did a code which allow you to change the amount of SP drink you have. But everyone claimed that I did a fake code, so I deleted it. Deal with it.
could you please repost that code? thanks

Reactions: Peduls

adiktus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For both games. In Default, the plugin can set it to 77 (IIRC) drinks, while in Second, the plugin can set it to 30, and another option to freeze the value. I have tried both plugins.

Beware that playing with the plugin enabled in Default is unstable. I've been getting crashes often especially in dungeons. For Second, I've gotten a few crashes, but not as much as the first. If you want just the SP drinks, play the games with the plugins, save then restart without the plugins.

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For both games. In Default, the plugin can set it to 77 (IIRC) drinks, while in Second, the plugin can set it to 30, and another option to freeze the value. I have tried both plugins.

Beware that playing with the plugin enabled in Default is unstable. I've been getting crashes often especially in dungeons. For Second, I've gotten a few crashes, but not as much as the first. If you want just the SP drinks, play the games with the plugins, save then restart without the plugins.
just enable and save and disable the plugin and no crashes? :P

could you send me the link? thanks

Peduls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to necropost... but I'm very desperate for SP in BRAVELY DEFAULT if you could please share the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)