Hacking [request] Action replay wii files

manpaint

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have buy the action replay wii but is not worked in my wii u. But the files containsa boot.dol so I told myself that it could with the homebrew channel but i have accitendly delete file on my computeur on a cleanup :O
can anyone share me the file plz?

Wii-AR-box.jpg

Reactions: Margen67

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the action replay hasn't worked in a while --- if you're just using it for cheats (never actually owned the wii one--- so I don't know if there is more to it), you're better off with any Ocarina supporting homebrew anyway. Most backup loaders have built in support to download cheat lists / create and run cheat files anyway.

I also seem to remember an AR<->Ocarina code converter (for the rare code that hasn't been converted yet), but I'm having some difficulty finding a working link.

357A

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have buy the action replay wii but is not worked in my wii u. But the files containsa boot.dol so I told myself that it could with the homebrew channel but i have accitendly delete file on my computeur on a cleanup :O
can anyone share me the file plz?

Wii-AR-box.jpg

As an owner of one of these things, it does NOT contain a boot.dol, and sharing the files are illegal are on this website, I know from personal experience :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: