[request] Action replay wii files

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by manpaint, Feb 6, 2015.

1. manpaint
    OP

manpaint GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2014
    Canada
    I have buy the action replay wii but is not worked in my wii u. But the files containsa boot.dol so I told myself that it could with the homebrew channel but i have accitendly delete file on my computeur on a cleanup :O
    can anyone share me the file plz?

[​IMG]

Margen67 likes this.
  2. picano

picano GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    Nebraska
    I'm pretty sure the action replay hasn't worked in a while --- if you're just using it for cheats (never actually owned the wii one--- so I don't know if there is more to it), you're better off with any Ocarina supporting homebrew anyway. Most backup loaders have built in support to download cheat lists / create and run cheat files anyway.

I also seem to remember an AR<->Ocarina code converter (for the rare code that hasn't been converted yet), but I'm having some difficulty finding a working link.

3. ThomasDale

ThomasDale Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2012
    As an owner of one of these things, it does NOT contain a boot.dol, and sharing the files are illegal are on this website, I know from personal experience :P

4. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    This is the most useless thing I've bought. Get the HB channel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice