Homebrew REQ: Hi-Def Screens

KiiNG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to score a few high-resolution, wide-screen screenshots of the Wii Menu screen with empty (static) channels. Not from a camera, please.. looking for stills taken from a computer. I've been creating pure B&W channels for my Wii (darkwii fan) and my last channel isn't jiving too well with the poor quality screens off the web. -TIA!

KiiNG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mousex said:
You wont get any high resolution screens. The wii is only capable of 480p, thats Xx480 pixels.

I know that, just looking for some higher quality screens.

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been watching this post for a few days now...
I'm surprised that no one knows what he's talking about, or has stepped up with a screenshot of the system menu on a blank page. I honestly don't think that its that hard or an unusual request at all. I would gladly do it myself, however my PC and Wii are on opposite sides of the house.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Dolphin already load Wii Menus newer than 2.0?
About the reason why nobody psots an image:
I have just no free page, all my channel places are full except of 4 (mostly USB Game channels) and my TV card has no Component input, a composite screen would just suck
tongue.gif

tsampiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i'll try and make a screenshot with usbgecko (never tried screencapturing the menu, while rebooting with hooks from geckoOS) today. I am at work right now.

-EDIT- Nevermind, didn't saw the over than 480p resolution you requested.

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I PM'd you a blank .wad with a dummy .dol that looks exactly like a blank channel. You can extract the images or just replace the .dol if thats what you're trying to do. -ciao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: