Misc Reporting cheat abusers to nintendo?

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because, you know, the Random matchmaking avoids the names you don't like, right?

Also, insulting a moderator. Are you that stupid?
I'll insult the fucking admin if he is being an asshole rather than acting like a mod. If you are so smart how does he know he keeps getting the same guy if his info is being blocked? Asshole.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Believe me, if I actually had that much power I would of dealt with you to partake in my job. Alas, that's not in my power. So for who knows how long, you lucked out.

Also, as far as I'm aware, there are no DS games that let you "block players."

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Because, you know, the Random matchmaking avoids the names you don't like, right?

Also, insulting a moderator. Are you that stupid?

I'll insult the fucking admin if he is being an asshole rather than acting like a mod. If you are so smart how does he know he keeps getting the same guy if his info is being blocked? Asshole.
Cool off dude. I think these two days of suspension will do you some good !
Insulting people on the internet is the most retarded thing ever, anyway.

P

pasc

BakuFunn: Cool Combo ! I look forward to playing you in Megaman Starforce 2 ^^.

Topic: Aww, forget about those, when i played Metroid there where much more Cheaters, but Noxus just freezes them all, so no prob for me
smile.gif

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i use mario kart ds online hacks for FUN, i always let the person win 3 rounds then on the last round i go crazy with shells and 300cc
smile.gif
if you play me its a free win ALWAYS (jsut dont be a dumbass and dc when i start hacking on the 4th round...............YOU ARE WINNING WHY DC?)
First, i wouldnt want to play with you because you would LET me win, and its even worse that you would cheat. I dont play to win and i hate playing against cheaters... I play for the challenge of actually legitly(made up word?) beating other people. I could care less about my score

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i use mario kart ds online hacks for FUN, i always let the person win 3 rounds then on the last round i go crazy with shells and 300cc
smile.gif
if you play me its a free win ALWAYS (jsut dont be a dumbass and dc when i start hacking on the 4th round...............YOU ARE WINNING WHY DC?)

because it isn't fun playing against people who hack. I don't care about winning I just like a decent match and if you let people win or hack it isn't going to be very fun IMO

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
smile.gif

because it isn't fun playing against people who hack. I don't care about winning I just like a decent match and if you let people win or hack it isn't going to be very fun IMO

Maybe it's fun for you. But not for anyone else.

It's so annoying playing Chocobo Tales. I don't disconnect, whether I win or lose. But heaps of people disconnect just as they're about to lose. I always love it when they try to play another game with you straight away... I try to make the match last forever. When they're just about to win, I turn off my DS with a smile on my face. What kind of idiot thinks people like playing with cheaters?

Does anyone else find that the country your opponent is from makes a difference? I usually try to play with Japanese players. They don't cheat or disconnect very often, but Americans do all the time.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif

Does anyone else find that the country your opponent is from makes a difference? I usually try to play with Japanese players. They don't cheat or disconnect very often, but Americans do all the time.

The Japanese always seem to whoop my ass online
frown.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif

Hrmm that's weird.. most the cheaters I've played against have been Japanese
frown.gif
I guess it depends on what game and many other factors. There are douche bags in every country - including japan.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
first time and only time i have use cheats online on metroid prime hunters i go 1 on 1 with another cheater lol that match was so borring. glad i traded my ar in towards wiimote

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anybody can put Japanese characters in their screenname. Don't actually know if that means anything, but I'm throwing it out there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.