Render Showcase.

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by Galacta, Dec 19, 2008.

Dec 19, 2008

Render Showcase. by Galacta at 7:14 AM (832 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Galacta
    OP

Member Galacta >:)

Australia
    If you have any renders, post them here!

A render is basically an image that has been cut away from it's background, using a program like Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, or Apophysis.

A render is, in particular, an image rendered in a (usually) 3D program. In other words, an artificial foreground.

In order to create a render, what is most commonly used is the polygonal lasso in Adobe Photoshop, and all it is is cutting away the image surrounding the character or object you want alone. There are plenty of tutorials on rendering if you search google.

Broken Links/Images will be removed
    Please report to one of the moderators if you find a painfully low-quality render
    Please keep comments to a minimum.
    If the renderer asks for credit, please, credit them.
    No crude comments

Note; Remember, in order to get a render, you must 'Save Image As...', not copy paste.

Renders:
    Kairi

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
  3. Egonny

Member Egonny GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    Hmm, i thought that were stocks...
    For renders, you should look at Planetrenders, they have great renders (C4D, fractal, sprite, normal).
    You need login though.

4. Immortal Game

Member Immortal Game GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just started rendering, but it's pretty fun. I'll have a lot more time in class with Photoshop next semester, so yeah. I guess that's what I'll be doing in class.

I'll post some of mine up once I actually get them done... I have a bunch of half finished ones like, everywhere. [​IMG]