Gaming Rendeem points

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is there any point of rendeem points? I have a lot of gold and even more silver points and im checking for over a year now for something on what i can spend my coins and Nintendo isn't offering anything new except on discounts on digital purchases. Btw im only buying physical copies so obviously my points are useless... On what are you guys spending yours?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I've been buying wallpapers from My Nintendo with the silver coins. The Pokemon Let's Go wallpapers look amazing.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is there any point of rendeem points? I have a lot of gold and even more silver points and im checking for over a year now for something on what i can spend my coins and Nintendo isn't offering anything new except on discounts on digital purchases. Btw im only buying physical copies so obviously my points are useless... On what are you guys spending yours?
Not everything is available as physical, I've been spending my gold points on eShop exclusives, there are a lot of good ones on there. I suggest you do the same.
My platinum points aren't being used though, as none of the rewards interest me.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Not everything is available as physical, I've been spending my gold points on eShop exclusives, there are a lot of good ones on there. I suggest you do the same.
My platinum points aren't being used though, as none of the rewards interest me.
Buying games digitally is a bit of a con. It only works while the account is on the console otherwise it's not playable, which to be fair, is understandable.

My issue with digital games is that they are like rentals and you never really own it. I owned DBZ Season 1 in HD on Xbox and lost access to about 25 episodes (out of 39), why? I don't know. But I had my license to own them.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Buying games digitally is a bit of a con. It only works while the account is on the console otherwise it's not playable, which to be fair, is understandable.

My issue with digital games is that they are like rentals and you never really own it. I owned DBZ Season 1 in HD on Xbox and lost access to about 25 episodes (out of 39), why? I don't know. But I had my license to own them.
Indeed, but now that there's game sharing digital games are far better than they were. I will still stick to physical where possible because I like having a physical copy and it gives me more freedom to do what I want with it. Lend it to someone, bring games to play on someone elses Switch, resell them etc. But I don't mind buying indies digitally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on