Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiFan2012

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know how to remove Priiloader from my system menu.

I tried the uninstaller and when I tried to load Priiloader (to test) it was still there.

Any help/ideas?

Thanks!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Reinstalling System Menu will do the job.

As for removing BootMii/IOS, ATD or dop-Mii can uninstall IOS254 (i.e. BootMii/IOS)

Note that all future revisions of HackMii Installer will REQUIRE BootMii/IOS and will auto-install it on boot if it is not present.

And make sure you have a clean SM WAD, and you don't lose power while installing it.

WiiFan2012

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks... I'm updating my Wii, and wanted to remove all potential brick risks. I cleaned my NAND, removed cIOSes and uninstalled BootMii and Priiloader. A virginized Wii.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol noob. having stuff on your wii when updating wont brick it. priiloader is removed by update anyway, as are several IOS, including BootMii/IOS.

Vegiboi89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm a noob, gonna tell you that right now. I added homebrew and priiloader and such to my wii last year, I could never get it to work right, so I figured screw it, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and ignore that its there. NOW I cant update, I've tried to download anytitledeleter and the other but being that homebrew doesnt recognize anything I put on the card I'm not sure what to do, I'm probably doing this wrong, but some assistance in english step by step would be awesome. I just want a regular virgin wii again.I had the card formatted to reccommended settings, but every time I try to install something I get lost in the terminology of wiihackers or they think everyone knows what they're talking about. I need as simple instructions as possible. I'm not dumb, just very new to this.
hit me up through email [email protected].
Thanks!

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Vegiboi89 said:
Hi, I'm a noob, gonna tell you that right now. I added homebrew and priiloader and such to my wii last year, I could never get it to work right, so I figured screw it, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and ignore that its there. NOW I cant update, I've tried to download anytitledeleter and the other but being that homebrew doesnt recognize anything I put on the card I'm not sure what to do, I'm probably doing this wrong, but some assistance in english step by step would be awesome. I just want a regular virgin wii again.I had the card formatted to reccommended settings, but every time I try to install something I get lost in the terminology of wiihackers or they think everyone knows what they're talking about. I need as simple instructions as possible. I'm not dumb, just very new to this.
hit me up through email [email protected].
Thanks!
First thing, don't necrobump. Make a new topic for your issue if it has nothing in relation to this thread (which in this case, it doesn't), and/or if this thread is months old, which is also the case.

Second thing, I don't know how many times it needs to be said, but you cannot get your Wii back to a virginized state. Once it's hacked, it'll leave traces on the NAND that cannot be removed, so there's no way of 'virginizing' the Wii back to the way it was. If you don't want your hacks, use a WAD Manager of some sorts to delete any forwarder channels you may have had (but judging from your description, you likely didn't get any...), and perform a clean system update from Nintendo.

Personally, I'd recommend using ModMii to re-hack your Wii. It'll produce a step-by-step guide, as well as all the files you'll need to get your Wii up to date and in form with the latest hacks. No 'virginizing' process, and you'll have a hacked Wii in the end.

JoshuaEdwardPhil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still learning and i am not understanding all the terms you are using, if there any video showing me how that would be great.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
The solution is called "ModMii". I've got a link to it in my sig. Download it, run it on your Windows PC, run the 'Wizard' part of ModMii. When prompted tell it that your Wii is a virgin. Follow the rest of the steps and every step in the generated guide.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up