Homebrew Removing Basehaxx

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please do not spam links to threads you've made across multiple different threads.

I said this in your thread, but I'll say it again here in short: this requires you having already made a backup before you installed basehaxx, and so doesn't really have any use at all to many people. It effectively is not a 'noob-friendly' tutorial, and doesn't 'uninstall' basehaxx in any way, as you're merely overwriting a hax'd save file with one that does not have basehaxx installed.

Whether they have one or not the point is that IF need be they can start over but keep their pokemon, im an avid battler so my pokemon are more important than my base id rather retain access to battle resort so i didnt restart but if this person is desperate like i was they dont GAF about starting over if it takes that shit off their game so ive provided a way for them to keep their pokemon AND effectively delete the hax. Its definitely noob friendly seeing as ive broken down every step and it can be accomplished by a kid, ive even tested whether you can change bases and rename your base which is also explained so how is it not helpful?

@Barawer
Idk why youre liking it cuz its your friends game thats messed up, just like his is mine was too and regardless of anything i wanted that shit off my game by any means and i can say that im happy with the results: i have all my battle ready pokemon and i dont have to worry about my game randomly crashing from a hax i never use or even want anymore. Only thing is you cant rename the base as the option wont exist so it depends on whats important to your friend...

Last edited by MarzDaindigo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: