remove all changes to wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by 3020, Apr 19, 2009.

Apr 19, 2009

remove all changes to wii? by 3020 at 10:59 PM (866 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. 3020
    OP

Member 3020 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I was wondering if there was an app or something that could remove all changes done to the wii. I thought i saw something like that somewhere but i can't remember and I tried searching but I'm not quite sure what search terms to use. Thanks to anyone who can help.

2. Djarid

Newcomer Djarid Member

Netherlands
  3. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Easiest way would be to uninstall cIOS through AnyTitleDeleter, uninstall whatever custom wads you have using Wad Manager (just DO NOT try to uninstall CIOSCORP this way if you have it). Then update to 4.0 and that should take care of IOS modifications like CIOSCORP. I don't know about Preloader and all that, but I think that updating kills that as well.

And if you really feel like sealing the deal, uninstall the HBC through AnyTitleDeleter. But then you'd have no way to hack again if you're on 4.0

EDIT: or follow the topic linked above since they know what they're doing far more than I do when it comes to this. =P

Might I ask why you want to unhack everything?

4. 3020
    OP

Member 3020 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    It may sound like a stupid reason but I just wanna start off from scratch with my wii. As i was very impatient when i first began doing changes and other things to the system menus and may have a messed a few things up that I cant remember what it was.

Thank you all for your help.

5. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Ya just remove all Cios and then run the hacks.ini remover. Then update. You need to reinstall IOS36 since 4.0 doesnt remove it. But dont Remove any important IOS's, just overwrite them.