1. Naendow

OP Naendow Brick-Master

Germany
    Hey :)

I have a modded Wii U with 2 accounts on it. I've purchased a few games on one and also installed a few other things with it. My problem is that I want to get rid of this one without loosing the ability to use my purchased games. Is there any method to do this?

2. Dust2dust

Dust2dust GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Since your console is modded, have you considered also just downloading the games and re-installing after deleting the account? Or you want them to be officially installed from the eShop?

3. Naendow

OP Naendow Brick-Master

Germany
    Yea I thought about redownloading them. My problem is that I do have a pretty bad internet connection and we are talking about ~400GB that I would have to redownload. Also, I do not know if I would need to also redownload my games I've installed via WUP Installer, which would also be around 150GB.

Edit: Is there a way to extract the title keys from one account and import it to the other? That should solve the problem afaik.

Last edited by Naendow, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Dust2dust

Dust2dust GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    400 GB? :wtf: I would qualify that as more than a few games! :lol: I understand now why you're looking for a solution. Even just transferring the installation files to the SD card and installing would take ages! Good luck!

Naendow likes this.
  5. Naendow

OP Naendow Brick-Master

Germany
    Yea that would take me a pretty long while. :D

Thank you

6. V10lator

V10lator GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Naendow likes this.
  7. Naendow

OP Naendow Brick-Master

Germany
    That would be much work, but that seems to be the easiest way for now. Thank you.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - purchased, removing, without