Remove a letter from a game title.

  • Thread starter Thread starter triassic911
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,223
  • Replies Replies 99
Luig's Mansion
Super Mari Galaxy
Kingdom Hears
Mario Art
Super Smah Bros
Skrim (Skyrim)
Kirb Canvas Curse
The Legend of Zelda Win Waker
Professor Layon and the ______.
Rhythm Heave
The Word Ends with You
Pokémon Earl

That's all I could think of off the top of my head. Will post more later if I feel like it.
This thread is weird.
 
  • Uper Ario D And
  • Tick PG
  • Agic Hool Ass xplodes the Oolar Sstm
  • Kyrim
  • Atchet and Lank
  • BA 2 2
  • UsEx
  • Octor Mari
  • Urnout: Veng
  • All O Uty: Odern Arfare 3
  • Alo
  • Rena
I'm running out of ideas of game titles I could change!

Name of the game is remove a LETTER from a game title. Not remove letterS from a game title.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted