Gaming Reminder, Arms US & Canada Open Online Tournament Finals + Return of Global Test Punch!

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Early this month during a Nintendo Direct, the announcement of a open online tournament for the game Arms was announced. Anyone who owns the game to participate. By playing at least 50 ranked matches between March 8 - 18 allows them to qualify to be a finalist. The finals is planned on Saturday March 31 at 10:00 AM USA Pacific time and will be live streamed, you can view it with the embedded video above during that time.

Additionally, Global Testpunch back! If you don't know what that is by now, Global Testpunch is Arm's timed exclusive demo for the game, allowing anyone who hasn't bought it yet to try playing it. To participate in the Global Testpunch, simply go to the E-shop on your Nintendo Switch and download the app if you haven't in the past. The game will be playable during the time mentioned as usual, the times available is March 30 at 9:00 PM to April 2 at 8:59 PM USA Pacific time. The following will be available during this time.
  • 8 Arms characters to play as. (The initial roster, none of additional ones the ones included in a update)
  • Local Multiplayer (play with up to three other friends or family)
  • Hoops Mode (Shoot or dunk your opponent into the net)
  • Online Exhibition matches (playable with a second partner)
If you haven't been sure to purchase Arms by now, now is a good time to try it out for free! If you still need a second opinion, see the official GBAtemp review by T-hug. If you need a third one, see my impression of the last Global Testpunch, and any more, just ask around or watch the stream. :P

:arrow:Official Arms Page:switch:
:arrow:GBATemp Official Review:)
:arrow:Sonic Angel Knight's Impression (Global Testpunch Only):ninja:

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
D

Deleted User

My only issue with ARMS is that it is boring to watch. Yeah, when you are playing it is really fun, but when watching a streamer? Hell nah. It makes for boring content real quick.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My only issue with ARMS is that it is boring to watch. Yeah, when you are playing it is really fun, but when watching a streamer? Hell nah. It makes for boring content real quick.
It's not even that fun to play. The first global testpunch didn't exactly make me want to buy the game. It's good for an hour or two and then gets boring. Not enough variety for me.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-