Hacking reload cfw without injecting payload everytime?

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to reload sx os or any cfw from current cfw ?

It’s boring to connect it everytime to pc to inject payload just for choose emunand or not

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It will be grest maybe an nsp game that when you choose it restart the switch with an internal payload .
Or kinda when you get the black screen message to turn off the switch and press the button 12 second after you do it , to boot automatically on team xecuter OS , without injecting or plugin anything else .

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It will be grest maybe an nsp game that when you choose it restart the switch with an internal payload .
Or kinda when you get the black screen message to turn off the switch and press the button 12 second after you do it , to boot automatically on team xecuter OS , without injecting or plugin anything else .
That's not how it works. You always need a way of pushing the payload, which is possible only from the outside (talking about rcm).

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The most convenient setup imo that I've found is having AutoRCM and a dongle.
Then I can just click the EasyPower homebrew, stick in my dongle, and then I can pick the external payload I want.
All within a few seconds.

Holding the power button for the "power options" menu feels like it takes longer.

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far the only thing which is capable of doing this is a mod chip (like the SwitchMe) if you do the 7 wire install which autoboots into RCM and injects on boot.

There's nothing software based only at the moment (chainloading requires a dongle or payload pusher etc).

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu7IqpcRuxM