1. vinstage

vinstage sweg

Korea, North
    yeah, yo-kai watch's market was definitely bigger there considering yo-kai watch 3 was more 'westernised'. sucks that no one plugged from OP's editors.

3dshackstimemachine likes this.
  2. Edgyseal

Edgyseal Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'm trying to use the Yo Kai Watch 2 save editor, but i keep getting a error saying: "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP120.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I don't know that much about files and all that stuff so i'm very lost on what to do. I'm guessing i'm missing a file. Can anyone help?

3. cearp

cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    looks like you need to install this - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

4. Edgyseal

Edgyseal Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    It worked! Thanks!

cearp likes this.
  5. Edgyseal

Edgyseal Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Does anyboody have a 100% save file? I'm trying to add yo kai i can't get like komasan s, orcanos, etc. but i wanna have them with normal stats. I don't know what their usual stats are nor do i know what their ev and ivs are so i had the idea to use a 100% save file for reference, but i can't find one. Can anybody help?

Last edited by Edgyseal, Oct 28, 2020
  6. cearp

cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

vinstage likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], decrypter, encrypter