ROM Hack [Release] Yo-Kai Watch Blasters NTR Plugin

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me but i'm a new player. I have the White Dove EU version (00040000001CF000) ad a Nintendo 3DS of 2011. I downloaded the file ad extracted it in the directory SDmemory card/nontendo 3DS/468c909ce8d947756398700dc51c1052/c73400ab4760a438534430320002544d/extdata/00000000. I have start the play and press Select but che menù is not apparead. Can somebody help me ??
That is not where you put it

You have sd card, you open it. Then create a folder named " plugin " without the " ", inside that folder , put in folder named 0004(whatever version you using)F000 , if you unzip the download link file correctly ,it should be straight forward as copy paste. Just copy all those four folder into the "plugin" folder.

Reinsert your sd card ,reboot your 3ds then you start ntr , when the ntr successfully launch, open the yokai game, you should see 1 second of the green screen, then you can press select to access the cheat.

By the way i'm curious , how did you get the idea to place the plugin folder in the directory you mention?

Diegobaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just update the plugin (White Dogs EUR), and now some codes like Infinite HP and Infinite Stamina are disappeared. I was using the first one version and it was working everytime, so I don't know how to do now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just update the plugin (White Dogs EUR), and now some codes like Infinite HP and Infinite Stamina are disappeared. I was using the first one version and it was working everytime, so I don't know how to do now.

And the code: "Remove Mission Move-Out condition" is also not working now :/

Diegobaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And the code: "Remove Mission Move-Out condition" is also not working now :/
Screw this, the code for Removing the condition now seems working, idk what's going on

egr89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i update white dogs eur and now code hp release and stamina, others plugins cheat woork good please check

Brianaoc60

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sorry, but I dSorry, but I do not know much about this ... But how do you install the NTR Boot and the plugins?o not know much about this ... But how do you install the NTR Boot and the plugins?

Tobaus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That is not where you put it

You have sd card, you open it. Then create a folder named " plugin " without the " ", inside that folder , put in folder named 0004(whatever version you using)F000 , if you unzip the download link file correctly ,it should be straight forward as copy paste. Just copy all those four folder into the "plugin" folder.

Reinsert your sd card ,reboot your 3ds then you start ntr , when the ntr successfully launch, open the yokai game, you should see 1 second of the green screen, then you can press select to access the cheat.

By the way i'm curious , how did you get the idea to place the plugin folder in the directory you mention?
Good evening; i placed the plugin folder in the directory Extdata… because it seemed me a good idea !!

Now my SD card iso so: 1) DSCIM
2) nintendo 3 ds
3) Plugin ed into this foulder the four foulder unzipped.
What would you say with "start ntr? there in no icon ntr on my consolle ??
I press "select" when Yokai start but succeded nothing ??

I also tried to create a folder into "plugin" (called 00040000001CF000) then unziped the four files in this directory,,,with no result.

Help !!

linkmatador10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There will be some way to have streetpass points without having another console
like having a plugin in that you pass an activated mission and it becomes a streetpass point
???

Last edited by linkmatador10,

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you guys update it with a Cheat to have 99 of every item? Like Equipment items/Food/Matrial/items? Please
I don't create the codes but the person that makes them said no because its too much of a hassle.
The Moon Rabbit update’s due tomorrow. Will the cheats be updated sometime afterward?
Not sure. I don't make the codes.

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you know why in the v 2.1 of the EUR White Doges plugin, some codes are not in?
Whenever you make a plugin sometimes not all the codes show up all the time. (I guess a glitch with the software) I thought I fixed the plugin (plugin on previous page) but no one with EUR could confirm if the codes were showing up so I just left it with the USA codes. Will fix whenever v2.3 codes come out, if they come out

Last edited by Wicked13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...