Hacking [Release] Yellows8's Homebrew Launcher Loader for CFW users (.cia HBL Launcher!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this just install over the existing cia, or does it need to be removed first? Never had to do anything with HBL since I did the mod in the first place (plailect's, of course).

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Boots perfectly
Thanks for testing.
That's really great that it's now working again and thats really quick :)

Now only Gateway is missing, when there is an update, all things i need works again on 11.3 :) But i think i wait for Gateway before updating because i really like the Cheat Engine used with it because it's easier to use then NTR because you only have to go to a website for the codes, on NTR you have to create a plugin before you can use the cheats and as i know not all Gateway Cheat Codes can be automatically be ported to NTR so you have to write even more code for this cheat or have to wait longer until a Plugin is finished by someone else.

Last edited by noX1609,

sweatbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For me its still not working.
I get an 0000100 01fa1000 fffeef7a error or something like that, which is imidiatly overwritten with "searching ..." then "the homemenu robbin is ready" and then im pushed back into HomeMenu.

System: N3DS 11.3.0-36E
Homebrewlauncher.cia from today overwritten from the old one. All payloads deleted in the first place.

Backup of 11.2 is restored. will wait a bit.

Edit:
Ofcause were pushed into Homemenu with the all good known error: An error has occurde. Please save ...blabla

Last edited by sweatbox,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. Working for me, even soundhax works again. Latest Luma nightly on 11.3U, latest otherapp.bin for 11.3U, and HBlauncher v1.3

itsjch

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I keep getting freezing when i launch a application in from brew channel 11.3E I did payload updates I did night luma3ds I dont know what Im missing?

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So we just need to install the new loader over the existing one? Or do we need a new homebrew channel as well?

Gesendet von meinem XT890 mit Tapatalk

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So we just need to install the new loader over the existing one? Or do we need a new homebrew channel as well?
Yes. Read the thread. This has been said already. If you install the Homebrew Browser, you can just use that to update your CIAs, which is even more convenient.

So ummm i mean just curious. Why is this only working for "Not official luma" right now? :mellow:
What do you mean? The hourly build vs. the stable release? I haven't been on the stable build for a while but if it's not working, it'll just be because they haven't updated the stable release recently - I'm sure a 6.7 will be on the way shortly. But the hourly is safe to update to for now, anyway.

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Read the thread. This has been said already. If you install the Homebrew Browser, you can just use that to update your CIAs, which is even more convenient.

What do you mean? The hourly build vs. the stable release? I haven't been on the stable build for a while but if it's not working, it'll just be because they haven't updated the stable release recently - I'm sure a 6.7 will be on the way shortly. But the hourly is safe to update to for now, anyway.

homebrew browser?
this here that is almost 2 years old??? https://github.com/zeta0134/3ds-homebrew-browser/releases/

Last edited by naddel81,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT