Hacking [Release] Yellows8's Homebrew Launcher Loader for CFW users (.cia HBL Launcher!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Get the latest Luma hourly and rename the payload 11_3 instead of 11_2 and it will work.
Hi i'm sorry to bother you but I am downloading the luma for my older sister but when i am about to install fasthax it gives me this error 'unsupported kernel version, k11-exploit failed!' i don't understand that when i already updated her 3ds to the latest update, installed the firmaware that smea released for homebrew to work and did everything correctly..but it keeps giving me this error and yes i did follow the instructions on the page that you gave me and thru the video that helped me out. Do you know what that error means?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi i'm sorry to bother you but I am downloading the luma for my older sister but when i am about to install fasthax it gives me this error 'unsupported kernel version, k11-exploit failed!' i don't understand that when i already updated her 3ds to the latest update, installed the firmaware that smea released for homebrew to work and did everything correctly..but it keeps giving me this error and yes i did follow the instructions on the page that you gave me and thru the video that helped me out. Do you know what that error means?
You can't install a9lh on 11.3. You need to have 11.2 or less. If you're following 3ds.guide then you should quote the step and section number so we know where you're up to.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You can't install a9lh on 11.3. You need to have 11.2 or less. If you're following 3ds.guide then you should quote the step and section number so we know where you're up to.
Oh damn :( so that's why..shit..I freaking idiotically installed the latest firmaware thinking it would still work the a9lh(I didn't know that it wouldn't work on the latest firmaware)..damn..can i still get freeshop without that one step? Or do i really need that step for I can get the app to work??
Also i'm in this step: https://3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher) on number 7 also

I mean are there gonna update a9lh to work on the latest firmaware??

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Oh damn :( so that's why..shit..I freaking idiotically installed the latest firmaware thinking it would still work the a9lh(I didn't know that it wouldn't work on the latest firmaware)..damn..can i still get freeshop without that one step? Or do i really need that step for I can get the app to work??
Also i'm in this step: https://3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher) on number 7 also

I mean are there gonna update a9lh to work on the latest firmaware??
There'll probably be new hax eventually but there's no telling when. Could be a few weeks, could be two years, could be never. You're best off selling it and getting another console. If you just bought it, return it to the shop and say you want a different colour or something.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There'll probably be new hax eventually but there's no telling when. Could be a few weeks, could be two years, could be never. You're best off selling it and getting another console. If you just bought it, return it to the shop and say you want a different colour or something.
Damn..that's awful..thanks for telling me tho..dang..it's best to wait than for an update. But thank you for helping me out

Reactions: Quantumcat

KrybolosDak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*hax 2.9 alpha error code:
01fcf000
d8e17406

plz help
Good news! 11.3 (otherapp/ropbin payloads) was released (i think) today. so I will now stop bugging

I found out the error I had 1.2 of HBLL. I needed to get 1.3
:gun::nds: :yaynds::yay3ds:
ALL NEW!
username: zeitrn
CHECK MII OUT (no pun intended) :hrth:

Last edited by KrybolosDak,

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good news! 11.3 (otherapp/ropbin payloads) was released (i think) today. so I will now stop bugging
:gun::nds: :yaynds::yay3ds:
ALL NEW!
username: zeitrn
CHECK MII OUT (no pun intended) :hrth:
Wait what? You can't get a9lh while you are on firmware 11.3 >_>..its impossible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey can FBI work on the latest update of the 3Ds?? I wanna know

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I had read that the reason why it won't work is because they haven't patched it yet ; n ;..i'm gonna have to wait for the new patch for my older sister can get freeshop or fbi = o
You might be waiting a very long time. You may as well sell it and get another as I said before. Otherwise all this time you are waiting you could have been playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn