Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

Saaqi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
It makes no difference that it is a beta. It is still fully functional.:)
It was only really released as beta because the new customisation features but It all works fine.
I modify it heavily when I use it. I delete most of the stuff and keep only the things I use. I also change the Hen html and include the the script inside the html so it won't load the bin file.

My reason, it feels to me like this way I get way less kernel panics. I don't have any evidence of that mind you but I do get kernel panics very rarely. That is why I was asking that if final version is released and any customization option is changed i'll have to do evrything all over again.

I'll attach the html of latest hen I use, maybe you can check if this really does make a difference with kernel panics.View attachment Hen213.zip

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Leeful

masterzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ESP Version of v1.5.8 ? come this out?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any new about Esp Version of the v1.5.7 / v1.5.8?

Daydreamer33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great work.
Html update to the beta works fine. But user guide is still trying to load 1.5.6
How can I fix this without reset the hole ps4?
Greetings from Germany

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is there a way to set manual the host IP ?

Edit: found a way in settings.json
"DNS_Interface_IP": "x.x.x.x",
"HTTP_Interface_IP": "x.x.x.x",

Last edited by FunThomas,

crane

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I've been running xproject 1.5.5 for a long time and just getting to updating it today. I'm using my own web server in a docker container. It works fine, but I have a question for 1.5.8.

After downloading the new version, I discovered there's two directories : Default and exploit. So I'm wondering what's that Default directory? And is it okay if I only serve the content that is in exploit/host/menu (that is, where index.html is).

I am not using the provided Exploit-Host-Server_v1.3.exe as I don't have a windows machine. I simply host the site in nginx inside a docker container.

Thanks.

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've been running xproject 1.5.5 for a long time and just getting to updating it today. I'm using my own web server in a docker container. It works fine, but I have a question for 1.5.8.

After downloading the new version, I discovered there's two directories : Default and exploit. So I'm wondering what's that Default directory? And is it okay if I only serve the content that is in exploit/host/menu (that is, where index.html is).

I am not using the provided Exploit-Host-Server_v1.3.exe as I don't have a windows machine. I simply host the site in nginx inside a docker container.

Thanks.
Just use the files in 'files/exploit/host/menu/'. The Default folder is just used for the 'X-Project Server For PS4 UserGuide.exe'

Reactions: crane

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@op so now there is the 7.02 hack (not sure how it works yet myself) could it be added to this project?
Unfortunatly it's not as simple as that.

When a fully working 6.72 exploit does arrive there would be no point updating the menu straight away because all the current payloads in X-Project and other exploit host menus will not work anymore on 6.72.
When a full exploit does drop the only payload that will probably be available will be HEN.

When a decent amount of payloads become available for 6.72 I'm sure we'll make an update for X-Project.:)

Here is a simple explanation of whats goin on at the moment as I see it:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/page-339#post-9123685

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: RiPPERD

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunatly it's not as simple as that.

When a fully working 6.72 exploit does arrive there would be no point updating the menu straight away because all the current payloads in X-Project and other exploit host menus will not work anymore on 6.72.
When a full exploit does drop the only payload that will probably be available will be HEN.

When a decent amount of payloads become available for 6.72 I'm sure we'll make an update for X-Project.:)

Here is a simple explanation of whats goin on at the moment as I see it:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/page-339#post-9123685

oh ok that makes sense... similar to when the ps3 had updated firmware... everything else had to be updated to work with that firmware etc. Cheers for explaining.

Maybe a whole new version for those that do update?

Reactions: Leeful and KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte