Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

ThugDang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't know why but i always get error choosing "host cache". it runs for a few seconds then turns into "error caching"

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i don't know why but i always get error choosing "host cache". it runs for a few seconds then turns into "error caching"

Hmm, I really don’t know, I would suggest clear cookies, clear data, redownload x-project 1.5.2, host it yourself, cache it (or try caching it) again...

Reactions: ThugDang

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have tweaked X-Project a little and added a few small features to the next iteration:

+ Added L1/R1 icons in the bottom left corner to remind people of the quick functions. They’re so useful!

+ Split the “style.css” into two parts so that the new “custom.css” can be edited in 2 places to change the colour of the XMB easily. Still working on making it even simpler to mod the hilight colours without losing functionality and running out of the browsers limited memory.

+ Expanded the firmware detection method for 4.05/4.55/4.74/5.0X to incorporate krakhen in future.

+ Modified Al Azifs PEH slightly to host X-Project (purely to make it easier for for beginners to host on PC through userguide). Will upload this soon.

REQUEST:

Are there any features people would like to see?

The last feature request was for wallpaper, and that was very effective but relatively simple to add :)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is krakhen?

It’s a side project @Leeful and I started a few months ago converting exploit folders into 1 page exploits, then merging all exploits into one page using firmware platform detection.

One page to run hen on any compatible firmwares, auto-magically :)

It runs and caches, so on next boot, you load it, it auto runs in one click.

It’s probably 90% done, just waiting for 4.74 hen really before polishing it up again.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can everyone beware of another rip off of X-Project “1.4.2” by “Muhammad Scorpion”

unknown.png

Again someone has slapped their name on it and NOT asked permission or even contacted us about mods....

It’s unofficial and in no way associated with @Leeful or my efforts, except that he’s taken what we did and credited himself....

Edit: for future reference if anyone would like to modify X-Project, please contact me, and do not slap your names all over it or forget to (or worse delete) credits for @Leeful or myself.

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: Leeful

Patrycklm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good morning, the cache option is not working, I tried everything, tried the hosts you mentioned, I stored the page on my server and nothing, tried other versions, deleted the cache on PS4 and cleaned everything, and even so the error message cache appears. Could you correct it in a future release? I saw that there are many incidences of this problem with several users. Hugs, thanks for the great service!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@KiiWii Hi mate, is this included in ESP, as i couldn't see it:

https://github.com/Zer0xFF/PS4_db_rebuilder/releases

Afaik thats an external python script to rebuild your database through ftp.

Just run FTP, connect and run this script.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good morning, the cache option is not working, I tried everything, tried the hosts you mentioned, I stored the page on my server and nothing, tried other versions, deleted the cache on PS4 and cleaned everything, and even so the error message cache appears. Could you correct it in a future release? I saw that there are many incidences of this problem with several users. Hugs, thanks for the great service!

Which version are you using? ESP or regular? @Leeful and myself tested regular and ESP a lot to ensure caching worked.

I have been using the regular version for weeks preceding the final release.. and I now have ESP version cached to my console now and it works fine.

Patrycklm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@KiiWii Good morning, the cache option is not working, I tried everything, tried the hosts you mentioned, I stored the page on my server and nothing, tried other versions, deleted the cache on PS4 and cleaned everything, and even so the error message cache appears. Could you correct it in a future release? I saw that there are many incidences of this problem with several users. Hugs, thanks for the great service!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@KiiWii Good morning, the cache option is not working, I tried everything, tried the hosts you mentioned, I stored the page on my server and nothing, tried other versions, deleted the cache on PS4 and cleaned everything, and even so the error message cache appears. Could you correct it in a future release? I saw that there are many incidences of this problem with several users. Hugs, thanks for the great service!

Hmm I answered this above:
So it’s not working from regular release?

In your browser are you ending the url with index.html? If not try adding that and try again.

Caching works fine here for me using ESP and regular 1.5.2 release.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can confirm that there is indeed a caching problem with X-PROJECT_1.5.2_FINAL.zip.
To fix the situation until a new zip is posted please run the 'MakeCache.bat' that is in the xproject folder. This will create a new offlinexmb.cache file that will fix the caching problem.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can confirm that there is indeed a caching problem with X-PROJECT_1.5.2_FINAL.zip.
To fix the situation until a new zip is posted please run the 'MakeCache.bat' that is in the xproject folder. This will create a new offlinexmb.cache file that will fix the caching problem.

Uploading fix now... i will edit links.

EDIT:

Here is the fixed archive.

https://mir.cr/0W5YA4RW

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: ThugDang

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game