Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

Joelb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can: use the DNS host (AKA user guide edition) enter the dns in your PS4 internet settings, then visit the userguide.
Thanks KiiWii for your answer, but what is DNS host AKA because I can not find it. :unsure:

Last edited by Joelb,

Johno75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To modify the ESP version you need to FTP into the EPS and do the same changes on the same files.

Thanks mate but I can’t ftp into the esp for some reason (I’ve tried FileZilla and winscp) using the details from the info ie
FTP: 7.7.7.7
Port: 21
User: ESPFTP
Password: 12345678

But just can’t connect. Am I doing something wrong?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks mate but I can’t ftp into the esp for some reason (I’ve tried FileZilla and winscp) using the details from the info ie
FTP: 7.7.7.7
Port: 21
User: ESPFTP
Password: 12345678

But just can’t connect. Am I doing something wrong?

You need to setup Filezilla(or other client) to only allow 1 connection.. To force FileZilla to use the primary connection for data transfers: Go to File/Site Manager then select your site. In Transfer Settings, check "Limit number of simultaneous connections" and set the maximum to 1

only supports Passive ftp mode....

It does NOT support any encryption, so you'll have to disable any form of encryption...

Johno75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

You need to setup Filezilla(or other client) to only allow 1 connection.. To force FileZilla to use the primary connection for data transfers: Go to File/Site Manager then select your site. In Transfer Settings, check "Limit number of simultaneous connections" and set the maximum to 1

only supports Passive ftp mode....

It does NOT support any encryption, so you'll have to disable any form of encryption...

Ok. I connected to it successfully but I only get a directory if gzip flies and not the .js file I need to modify?? Did I flash the image wrong to start with or something??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. I connected to it successfully but I only get a directory if gzip flies and not the .js file I need to modify?? Did I flash the image wrong to start with or something??
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You flashed the image OK, it is ment to be like that. All the files on the ESP are gzipped to make everything fit on there.

This is what you need to do:
1: Find the files you need to change and copy them to your PC. eg index.html.gz, index.js.gz
2: Extract the files. (you will now have the original index.html, index.js that you can edit:))

After you have made the changes you MUST gzip the files up again or they will not fit on the ESP!

When I was creating this version of ESP for X-Project I was very very close to reaching the maximum file size allowed that would fit onto the ESP.
If your new files are much larger than the original there is a chance that they will not fit on there anymore.

3: You can gzip the files using 7zip. When you have installed 7zip right click the index.html and select 7-Zip > Add to archive...
Set the archive format to 'gzip' and the Compression level to 'Max or Ultra' then click OK. Now do the same for any other files you wish to edit.

4: Now using FTP again, Overwrite the gzip files on the ESP.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: ItsmeAJ

Johno75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You flashed the image OK, it is ment to be like that. All the files on the ESP are gzipped to make everything fit on there.

This is what you need to do:
1: Find the files you need to change and copy them to your PC. eg index.html.gz, index.js.gz
2: Extract the files. (you will now have the original index.html, index.js that you can edit:))

After you have made the changes you MUST gzip the files up again or they will not fit on the ESP!

When I was creating this version of ESP for X-Project I was very very close to reaching the maximum file size allowed that would fit onto the ESP.
If your new files are much larger than the original there is a chance that they will not fit on there anymore.

3: You can gzip the files using 7zip. When you have installed 7zip right click the index.html and select 7-Zip > Add to archive...
Set the archive format to 'gzip' and the Compression level to 'Max or Ultra' then click OK. Now do the same for any other files you wish to edit.

4: Now using FTP again, Overwrite the gzip files on the ESP.

Thanks mate. All fixed now. Thanks very much for all your help. I really appreciate it!

Joelb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you kiiwii it's very nice work but I go back to "Host Menu v6.5.2" from leeful waiting for a new ESP version that I find more clear and fluid for me. :)

Last edited by Joelb,
Reactions: KiiWii and Leeful

Kyonex

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi, KiiWii. May you answer some questions about latest 1.5.6 update?
1. Does the fan control payload in your x-project based on the RetroGamer74's PS4_Fan_Booster ?
2. Have you included any linux blackscreen patches like in threads "street-racing-pkg-gm8-street-racing-game-ps4-port-by-silicadevs.6585" on psxhax (google it) and "not-enough-free-system-memory-psxitarch.531262/page-6" on gbatemp (google it too) in your linux payloads section?

Last edited by Kyonex,
Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Kyonex I can answer those questions for you.:)
1. Does the fan control payload in your x-project based on the RetroGamer74's PS4_Fan_Booster ?
The Fan Control payload in X-Project does the same thing as RetroGamer74's PS4_Fan_Booster and all the other Fan Control Payloads out there but it was created by myself. The difference with my Fan Control payload and what makes it unique from all the rest, is that with my version you can set the Temperature over and over again without having to close and reopen the menu. The temperature setting is set dynamically when you move the slider on the screen.

2. Have you included any linux blackscreen patches like in threads "street-racing-pkg-gm8-street-racing-game-ps4-port-by-silicadevs.6585" on psxhax (google it) and "not-enough-free-system-memory-psxitarch.531262/page-6" on gbatemp (google it too) in your linux payloads section?
The blackscreen patches are nothing to do with the Linux Loader payloads in the exploit menu's. The patches are inside the 'initramfs.cpio.gz' files that you put on your USB drive.
One thing that can help with the blackscreen issue is the 'NO EDID' version of Linux loader payload which IS included in X-Project.:)

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: Joelb and KiiWii

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here is a patch to update the latest version of X-Project with the new GTAV Lotus Mod Menu v1.03.:)

To update the Regular Edition:
Download and extract X-Project GTAV Lotus Menu 1.03 update patch.zip.
Overwrite the files and re-cache X-Project.

To update the UserGuide Edition:
Download and extract X-Project GTAV Lotus Menu 1.03 update patch.zip.
Go to: \files\exploit\host\v1.5.6\

To update the UserGuide Edition:
Download and extract ESP - X-Project GTAV Lotus Menu 1.03 update patch.zip.
FTP in to your ESP device. (instructions here search for 'FTP SERVER')

Attachments

• ESP - X-Project GTAV Lotus Menu 1.03 update patch.zip
    103.5 KB · Views: 233
  • X-Project GTAV Lotus Menu 1.03 update patch.zip
    108.7 KB · Views: 261
Reactions: KiiWii and Mo Poge

Kyonex

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
@KyonexThe blackscreen patches are nothing to do with the Linux Loader payloads
thank you for the answers, but there is patches that do things with .bin payload itself. Look for the files named like linuxloader5.05-displaypatch.bin or linuxloader5.05-displaypatch-labelpsxitarch.zip in two threads that I mentioned. How about that type of blackscreen pacthes?

Last edited by Kyonex,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thank you for the answers, but there is patches that do things with .bin payload itself. Look for the files named like linuxloader5.05-displaypatch.bin or linuxloader5.05-displaypatch-labelpsxitarch in two threads that I mentioned. How about that type of blackscreen pacthes?
I've just had a look and those files are for the USB-Stick-Less version. Not for the regular USB Linux loaders that are included with exploit menus.
The display patches are inside the 'initramfs.cpio.gz' which is inside the USB-Stick-Less bin.
(Basically the USB-Stick-Less bin cotains the Linux loader and the bzImage and initramfs.cpio.gz files that you usually put on a USB)

The USB-Stick-Less Linux loaders are too big to include in an exploit menu and were only ever used for test purposes to load the rescue shell.
In the thread you mentioned I compiled and uploaded several versions of the USB-Stick-Less Loader with and without the blackscreen patches if you want to try them.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: KiiWii

Kyonex

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
In the thread you mentioned I compiled and uploaded several versions of the USB-Stick-Less Loader with and without the blackscreen patches if you want to try them.
I think, that we are still talking about different patches. I am talking not about USB-Stick-Less payloads, but about linuxloader5.05-displaypatch.bin created by ps4gentoo (despite it is now unavailable to view on github) that mentioned in the end of street-racing-pkg-gm8-street-racing-game-ps4-port-by-silicadevs.6585 thread.

Last edited by Kyonex,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, the linuxloader5.05-displaypatch.bin was a USB-Stick-Less payload. Here is the source from where it was compiled.

As I said before, the pach part is in the initramfs.cpio.gz, which is inside the linuxloader5.05-displaypatch.bin.

It even says '//i added this on the initramfs ##' under the links.
Untitled-1.jpg

It also says :
Sent the linuxloader5.05-displaypatch.bin with a Payload Sender look here for sending payloads more than 3mb Filesize.

That proves that it was a USB-Stick-Less payload because it was too large to send with the regular binloader exploits.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: Kyonex and KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things