Trying to avoid getting cancer
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
To NAND. Yes a WFSU formatted USB stick is plugged in. Would removing it while installing the channel fix it?
As a long time Loadiine (or WUP to sysNAND) user I'm kinda new to USB. Would it do me any harm to pull off the drive before boot and stick it in again before my next boot?
Is the Wii U just checking whether a drive is connected on boot and lists the games? Don't wanna mess around.
Since you have a Wii U formatted USB plugged in, you MUST install it to USB, or remove the USB when starting it. This has been discussed a few times in this thread previously.

Reactions: OrGoN3 and lordelan

u4ick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
this shit straight up crashes if i use it with a usb drive plugged in. wup installer mod y launched from homebrew launcher works just fine.

what do?

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
this shit straight up crashes if i use it with a usb drive plugged in. wup installer mod y launched from homebrew launcher works just fine.

what do?
And is it installed to that USB, as has been mentioned MANY times in the thread? If it's on the NAND, it will crash.

u4ick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
And is it installed to that USB, as has been mentioned MANY times in the thread? If it's on the NAND, it will crash.
wow its literally the post before mine my bad.
on another note WHY does having it on nand crash?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is r19 only for the channel version and r15 only for the elf version?

Also I installed the channel version and while under CBHC's CFW, it gets an error and forces me to shut down. Many users have been getting the same error.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I installed the channel version and while under CBHC's CFW, it gets an error and forces me to shut down.
Are you reporting that even though you have it installed on USB (or don't have USB) as noted several times in this thread, and you're running CFW, that it still gives that error? What's the error number?

D

Deleted User

Is r19 only for the channel version and r15 only for the elf version?

Also I installed the channel version and while under CBHC's CFW, it gets an error and forces me to shut down. Many users have been getting the same error.
Connected USB -> Move it to USB
Don't want USB -> Move it from USB to NAND and unplug USB
I used channel from sourceforge and it works fine. [From main thread]

Reactions: MattKimura

Buhfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is where I ask this.. But Breath of the Wild will work flawlessly for one play session, but when I reload the game back up, it'll hang on that brown looking loading screen. I've fixed the problem by deleting the updates in the wii u system menu, and re downloading them, but I wouldn't really say that's adequate. Anyone know why this is happening? First time this happened to me, I used a different user account to load the game, and it froze at the brown loading screen. But now, it freezes using the same user account at the brown loading screen. Using haxchi, and wup installer y mod to install to USB, then to System memory. I tried re-installing directly to system memory the second time. Same problem still persists.
17619393_10202977255349200_882937856_n.jpg

Last edited by Buhfrog,

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to install games from a USB drive with this? I tried putting stuff in USB:\install\ but didn't show up in WUP Installer. Is it just unsupported or is there a different procedure for that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over