Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

greg6721

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi huys

i have haxchi. i am using wiivc injector for gamecube games on my wii u. i instal them fine but cant save.
i can see an option in wiivc that says memcard emulation but i cant save the options (if i tick the box and close the options box it deletes and i cant see anywhere to save it)....its driving me mad

can anyone help?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi I seem to have problems with gamecube games namely 2 disk games it injects the games though the WUP folder for the game is empty (this occured on tales of Synphonia (U) ) edit: even smash bro's project+ failed

Last edited by chrisrlink,

Walwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi.
I converted some games and everything went fine. They are working. But now I'm having problems, games don't show up in the folder after the conversion process finishes...

Walwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I ran into this yesterday. See this thread:

My cnuspacker was there... AV didn't delete it.
The base game Rhythm Heaven Fever [US] in the basegames folder is only 7.3MB... is that correct?

EDIT: I downloaded cnuspacker from the post on reddit and rename the iso to a name without symbols, it worked. I don't know exactly what solved...

Last edited by Walwii,

lucky13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So oddly UWUVCI stopped working for me too at the same WUP stage all of a sudden and in between when I was using it, so it wasn't like I rebooted or installed any updates...tried deleting and reinstalling the whole app and setting up again but still fails when trying to create the WUP file for a wii title.

my virus scanner had no log of deleting anything so I dont think it was that and besides I reinstalled the app and still no luck..anway the only way I could get the app working again was to download this file from here

win10-x64.rar

https://github.com/NicoAICP/CNUS_Packer/releases/tag/v1.1

extract it and copy it into the tools folder in UWUVCI overwriting any files...and this fixed my issue and WUPs now work again..

Weird but maybe this will help someone else

AntiStarTemp

Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
May I just tell you, are the dark filters enabled forcefully for SNES, NES, DS, TurboGrafx, and GBA Virtual Console games?? If you have a response, please tell me!!!

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
May I just tell you, are the dark filters enabled forcefully for SNES, NES, DS, TurboGrafx, and GBA Virtual Console games?? If you have a response, please tell me!!!
Yeah, but @NicoAICP is working hard for bring to UWUVCI options for disable the dark filter in these games.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As @SaulFabre said, i'm working on removing them, but they are for a fact set by default, and i gotta figure it out / add it for the already figured out stuff

Gallaer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to get the GBA Enhanced Version of Shantae but it shows up as just the normal GBC Version when I boot it up on the Wii U, anyway to fix this?

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Get the patch from romhacking.net to always force GBA enhanced mode.
Yep.
GBA enhanced mode only works if the detected device is AGB (Game Boy Advance), so you'll need those patches for force GBA mode even when on GBC and get access to features that only can be seen when in GBA.
Some games I know they are GBA-enhanced (and also they have patches for force them):
Hope that helps ;)

EDIT: Added Mega Man Xtreme 2 Force GBA Enhanced mode to this post.

Last edited by SaulFabre,
Reactions: Kupie

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
UWUVCI is now finally out of BETA.

This Update Includes following things:

- GBA Darkfilter removal

Fixes:
- N64 Darkfilter
- ImageCreator not working properly on some Injects
- CNUSPACKER packing issue fixed

Download the Installer here
@NicoAICP

Thanks for this update of UWUVCI for Wii U, but when an original Wii/vWii version of UWUVCI?

Reactions: andreiarturo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, can't you just wait to summer vacation for me to do it?