ROM Hack [Release/USUM] Pokémon Star - A Fully-featured Pokémon Sun and Moon Sequel Mod

rocky1003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really curious on how you were able to make any Pokemon totem sized? Any tutorials for that? Say you modify a Tyranitar to be totem-sized, would it pass the online checks?

DustFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting you guys know of a little typo I found. At the trainer school, when Lillie is explaining the Ultra Starters, her dialogue cuts off to only show "Ultra Ma" rather than "Ultra Malasada".

Panchovix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Does someone have the pokemon locations? i mean the posted in the OP post it got "trolled" and it is not that reliable lol

EDIT: OMG I'm laughing my ass off with the new dialogues XDDDDDDDDD 10/10 mod

EDIT2: The Citra i'm using, it has the Photo Album part fixed, I do not know if every Citra got it fixed tho (I used Citra last time past year, so maybe a lot changed), and I have still to say, the dialogue is 10/10 lol, Lillie is Jealous

Last edited by Panchovix,

White90000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to inject the npcs from star into my ultra sun, but it wont works, i injected a/2/0/0
can somebody help me?

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so just wondering is this pretty playable? id be playing on citra once i find a download
It's playable, here are the instructions from the OP to get the mod

For now, if anyone's still trying to play, you can get the COMPLETE POKEMON STAR ROM at that certain iso site -snip-.
Or google it. There's multiple sites that are already posting their own links for the rom.
Or contact this anonymous haxxer at discord (rusyaas#4065), or gmail [email protected]

Reactions: Tower

HatedSin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i got it not long after looks interesting with the ultra starter an being able to turn other pokemon into ultra beasts

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serperior should learn coil at 38. It doesn't look like it learns any Fairy moves though.
Mismagius learns Shell Smash at 55, so it won't try to learn anything if it already knows it.
That's according to the document for moves anyway.
Also the game is designed as a garbage hack, so it's just doing what it's supposed to. At the very least don't attack it after only a couple days from when you first post, at least give the guy a chance to respond. He may even be the type who's willing to make some changes for you to make the game better, but you gave little time for a response.

qianghua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
good game.
hi, I wish to change the trainer pic in pre-battle screen (like attachment).
Anyone can guide me how to change the pre-battle trainer pics in pokemon star ? Which garc files should I refer ?

Attachments

• hqdefault (1).jpg
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 176

Anirudh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
theres a softlock that ive been experiencing during the electric trial. basically when you want to leave the room at any point in the trial, the room doesnt get reset when you go back in, so after a couple times i couldn't do anything anymore. pls help the pikachu arent listening to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password