ROM Hack [Release] Usagi 3DS Theme Editor (+ .Net Library) - Testers Wanted

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
300529-Captura.PNG

300530-Captura.PNG

I can see the Background Pressed and Background Unpressed at the same time on the preview.
Is it right?

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can see the Background Pressed and Background Unpressed at the same time on the preview.
Is it right?

Yes, it is, the colors are simply swapped when the button is pressed.

@usagirei If you want, I can help for a french Translation

If you wish to do so, i'll include it, here's a spreadsheet with all the current Localizable strings in it
(You can import it rather quickly with ResX Manager, if you want to go the pull request way, otherwise send me back the spreadsheet translated and i'll do something about it)

Attachments

• 27_01_2016.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: Arubaro

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, it is, the colors are simply swapped when the button is pressed.

If you wish to do so, i'll include it, here's a spreadsheet with all the current Localizable strings in it
(You can import it rather quickly with ResX Manager, if you want to go the pull request way, otherwise send me back the spreadsheet translated and i'll do something about it)
Excuse me, but... I don't understand what/where I need to translate :/
I see english, brazilian (?)...

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Excuse me, but... I don't understand what/where I need to translate :/
I see english, brazilian (?)...

You can wipe out the Comment.pt-BR and .pt-BR Columns, and translate on top of them, i'll sort it out later

If you want, you can change the Headers to Comment.fr-FR and .fr-FR, or add two new columns with these names respectively

EDIT: The Comment section is unused, but ResX Manager requires it to import back

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What about the columns Project, File and Key?

These stay as is, they are references to the Project, Resource File, and Resource Key they'll be imported back in, since for the sake of organization, the strings are split on two files

EDIT: I Just saw, but there's a standalone version of ResX Manager too, it should make the process of a bit easier:

• Download the latest master from the repo / Fork and create a branch for your language
  • Load up ResX Manager
  • Browse to the repository
  • Add New Language > [Pick From List]
  • Send me the resx files for the languages or export the excel sheet / Create a Pull Request for your branch

Last edited by usagirei,

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is really awesome. Gonna test it out when i get home.

btw it's pretty rare to see brazilian developers. Great job. :)

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
We need someone to develop a theme editor for mac. That's all I'm saying.

Given someone with the available time and experience, It should be doable, the Business and Display logic are split up in two projects, It would require rewriting only the Front End, since the Common Runtime can most likely be compiled under Mono. Since it's All MVVM, it would "only" require rewriting the Views

Alas I don't have a Mac, nor experience with any cross platform Windowing Toolkit, so i can't help you in that regard.
(There's XWT from the Mono Foundation, GTK#, Xamarin.Forms, but i never touched any of those)

Last edited by usagirei,

Madobe Ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Too fast?
https://jii.moe/VykQQ8zKl.webm

But what I found funny (and the issue here) is that I could crash the program the same way from the flags tab somehow when executing the same(and wrong) script
https://jii.moe/EyC9NUfFe.webm

Most curious
The way it functions is by pressing the AppsKey to open the context menu, and P to paste a hexadecimal colour value (which is inserted into clipboard before opening menus)

I find it strange how ColorPickerPaste_CanExecute() is invoked from the flags tab

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Too fast?
https://jii.moe/VykQQ8zKl.webm

But what I found funny (and the issue here) is that I could crash the program the same way from the flags tab somehow when executing the same(and wrong) script
https://jii.moe/EyC9NUfFe.webm

Most curious
The way it functions is by pressing the AppsKey to open the context menu, and P to paste a hexadecimal colour value (which is inserted into clipboard before opening menus)

I find it strange how ColorPickerPaste_CanExecute() is invoked from the flags tab

Wow, windows can't handle that many clipboard ops? Damn having to wrap a clipboard call In a try catch block.

I'll have to see if at least I can early exit if the parameter is null at that call avoiding opening the clipboard altogether

As for the can execute call, it's how the relay commands work, they are hooked to an event that fires when something that could affects the States change

Edit: seems it's a "bug" In the Win32 api, where only one call at any given time can have the clipboard open. As such the open call from the theme editor is issued before the one from your script closes it after setting the data. Resulting in that exception

Funnily enough, it really was too fast for it to handle. Lol.

Last edited by usagirei,

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey good job on the program, looking through the source it's definitely evident you spent a lot of time one it.

Glad to see other WPF developers, now if Mono can support it, it would make developing much more fun (as it's no longer Windows only, or Windows Form debate).

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Finally a visual style 3ds so it already gave avoid taking the PC and put the 3DS to see how is the end result. Loved thank you.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: