ROM Hack [Release] Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS

Add the feature to patch already existing GBA CIAs to modify ghosting and color options?

• Yes

Votes: 73 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

discodance77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How would the Boktai games work with this? They utilize a sun sensor. What about WarioWare Twisted? Anyway to take advantage of the 3ds gyroscope for that?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How would the Boktai games work with this? They utilize a sun sensor. What about WarioWare Twisted? Anyway to take advantage of the 3ds gyroscope for that?

there are hacks that allow you to fake the sensor data. i.e. select+L = less light on sensor, select+R = more light.

as for twisted, there too is a hack that makes left/right fool the system into thinking its being tilted. it doesnt work perfectly, but is playable.

pretty sure agb firm cuts off things like gyroscope

Reactions: Cralex

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This occurs after using the feature involving editing existing CIAs. When I go to resave the new CIA, this happens near the end:

View attachment 60509

It appears to occur after the CIA is saved so it doesn't seem to be breaking anything....
The same happens to me now when making a new CIA. Using Super Mario Advance 4 with SRAM patch on.

Edit: This is the message I get:
Untitled-1.png

Last edited by MushGuy,

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets say i got the nds roms, nothing else
Then wait until a loader is made. If it's a port of an existing flashcard, you could even get to use the cheat codes, and even Moonshell. But that's a theory. Besides, their goal is to load NDS roms from SD, and individual loaders like the ones you're asking for are likely to be installed to NAND, just like the DSiWare releases.

Reactions: CatmanFan

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then wait until a loader is made. If it's a port of an existing flashcard, you could even get to use the cheat codes, and even Moonshell. But that's a theory. Besides, their goal is to load NDS roms from SD, and individual loaders like the ones you're asking for are likely to be installed to NAND, just like the DSiWare releases.
lets say i got an old r4i cart but it doesnt work in any case

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ive made quite a few gba cias, 65 in fact due to requests. The issue is the banner textures on mine dont look as smooth as these, and they dont have ghosting and brightness patch. If i import a cia, can i fix the picture and add the patches?

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
So ive made quite a few gba cias, 65 in fact due to requests. The issue is the banner textures on mine dont look as smooth as these, and they dont have ghosting and brightness patch. If i import a cia, can i fix the picture and add the patches?
Currently you can only change ghosting and bright settings when importing a CIA. The CIA import option is just made for fixing that.

RoosterCogburno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazy how easy you've made this process. Gotta say thanks for that.

Curious though. Any way you could incorporate custom in-game borders like GBC and GB when running native resolution?

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Someone can help me with the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Games?
Ive tried the the "00 00 00" Hex Patch, but i cant save, savign the game give me an error.

Can someone tell what i have to do, to let this work?

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a very useful tool, and it works great for most of my games. Thanks :yay3ds:
The same happens to me now when making a new CIA. Using Super Mario Advance 4 with SRAM patch on.

Edit: This is the message I get:
View attachment 61091
However, when I try to apply the SRAM patch [as I've been told I need to for PMD:RRS] the app gives this exact same error. It seems like the SRAM patch system is broken. Is it just me, or are there any alternatives?

Reactions: CatmanFan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....