Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
ok, so my steps would be.. cfw this console, remove my SD card, install tikshop, and jksm, and transfer ID, load up tikshop, inject stuff back in, then load games and close, then use jksm and inject saves.?
No...
  • Install a9lh on new console
  • Make NAND backups of both and keep in a safe place (not necessary but good practice)
  • Backup saves on old console with JKSM and keep the JKSM folder in a safe place (not necessary but good practice)
  • Leave SD cards in original consoles
  • Perform a system transfer from the old console to the new one, following all instructions given including when to move SD cards, failure to do this will result in lost data
  • Install tikShop on the new console
  • Run tikShop
  • Finished

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No...
  • Install a9lh on new console
  • Make NAND backups of both and keep in a safe place (not necessary but good practice)
  • Backup saves on old console with JKSM and keep the JKSM folder in a safe place (not necessary but good practice)
  • Leave SD cards in original consoles
  • Perform a system transfer from the old console to the new one, following all instructions given including when to move SD cards, failure to do this will result in lost data
  • Install tikShop on the new console
  • Run tikShop
  • Finished
once I perform this transfer though don't I need my SD card from my old console in my new one? As I am getting rid of the old console and only keeping the new one, I don't have two 128GB cards just one. So I can't transfer 60GB of information over WiFi to a 4GB card. I was planning on a9lh w/ the stock 4gb card, back up the files to the pc and cloud them for emergency. Then switch over the primary 128GB

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
once I perform this transfer though don't I need my SD card from my old console in my new one? As I am getting rid of the old console and only keeping the new one, I don't have two 128GB cards just one. So I can't transfer 60GB of information over WiFi to a 4GB card. I was planning on a9lh w/ the stock 4gb card, back up the files to the pc and cloud them for emergency. Then switch over the primary 128GB
Follow the instructions that the system transfer tells you. It will convert the data on the old card and tell you when you can move it over. If you move it over too early it will miss out on being converted. You don't have to use WiFi transfer, in fact I wouldn't ever recommend it (except you had to in the past when emuNANDs were a thing and you couldn't go removing SD cards whenever you felt like it).

Last edited by Quantumcat,

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and these TIKs from this application are no different than the freeshop? Just never used TIKshop and don't want to get banned on a BRAND new console -.-, been using freeshop stuff for a while now no issues.

Kennerc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where it saves the tickets? How much memory it would take?
Also I never had eShop deleting any dlc, it has changed?

IscreaMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
After updating my New 3DS to Luma 7.0.5 tikShop stopped working:

Attempting to download JSON...
getaddrinfo() failed.

Same error with TIKdevil.

No other network issues on console. Freeshop is working.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After updating my New 3DS to Luma 7.0.5 tikShop stopped working:

Same error with TIKdevil.

No other network issues on console. Freeshop is working.
I'ma just copy/paste this from the CIAngel thread

Please note: The titlekey database is currently offline, as the domain has expired. We have no control over this, and no known mirrors. Please have patience until the maintainer of that site gets things back online.

António Barbosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
banner.png

tikShop is a fork of TIKdevil that has been stripped down to the bare essentials.

When you open the app it will download all of the missing tickets for your region and launch the eShop afterwards all without any interaction other than opening the app.

Source code: https://www.github.com/DanTheMan827/tikShop/

qr_code.png

It is also worth mentioning:
It is possible that Nintendo may in a future update choose to cross-reference the installed tickets with the titles that your console serial has access to and if that fails it is possible that they could ban you from online activity (including eShop)

I think its safe play games from tikshop/freeshop and i think it's impossible nintendo would ban for using tickets because if they do that, they would ban also retail consoles with preinstaled games. Nintendo cannot difference between cias-legit cias (preinstalled)-downloaded cias fron CDN (nintendo server)
Also, tickets are not assigned to any NNID so nintendo doesn't know neither if you bouthgt a game or if you downloaded it.

If anyone have feedback about this, i will apretiate your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk