Status
Not open for further replies.

Axlfox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this work with Updates/DLC?
I mean, I know they're free but I've heard downloading updates directly from the eshop on an illegal cia doesnt work

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can this be used with SoundHax and HBL on a non-hacked 11.3 N3DS ? It would allow to use it without having an invasive hack installed such as A9LH + Luma. Will the games be playable without the signature patch ?

Last edited by natinusala,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can this be used with SoundHax and HBL on a non-hacked 11.3 N3DS ? It would allow to use it without having an invasive hack installed such as A9LH + Luma. Will the games be playable without the signature patch ?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope. Not even legit. No downgrades either, not even with a hardmod.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know how to open apps like these... I'm on 11.0.0. Can I use this?
without a cfw, you need to downgrade, install arm9loaderhax and a custom firmware, and upgrade back up to 11.3.0. I would suggest using 3ds.guide as every single other guide is outdated and has a possibility of bricking your 3ds. I've seen it happen many times.

does this work with Updates/DLC?
I mean, I know they're free but I've heard downloading updates directly from the eshop on an illegal cia doesnt work
sort of. Installing a cia on top of it works, but using your nnid for anything will synch it back up to the servers and remove the dlc. If you use tikshop or freeshop however this doesnt matter. Since the ticket is installed the dlc remains there.

is pokemon sun and moon safe to download in tikshop? so i dont get ban?
Every game is fine to play online. The only reason people got banned for playing it is because they downloaded it early. Phew.

natinusala

Trophies
XP
Country
France
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope. Not even legit. No downgrades either, not even with a hardmod.

It's for a friend who is scared of installing A9LH+Luma, his 3DS is still on 11.2 I guess, but he wanted to update to play online. Nevermind then ^^

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's for a friend who is scared of installing A9LH+Luma, his 3DS is still on 11.2 I guess, but he wanted to update to play online. Nevermind then ^^
I know you feel the exact same way, but like, you absolutely cannot brick anymore. You have to completely ignore instructions on 3ds.guide and go out of your way to brick yourself. Installing cfw is quick and easy.

natinusala

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I already ditched my Gateway and installed CFW on mine and multiple friend's, but the one I'm talking about has a limited edition N3DS and doesn't want to risk losing it. I thought that just running HBL and tikShop would work and convince him. (this is off topic isn't it ?)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I already ditched my Gateway and installed CFW on mine and multiple friend's, but the one I'm talking about has a limited edition N3DS and doesn't want to risk losing it. I thought that just running HBL and tikShop would work and convince him. (this is off topic isn't it ?)
It wouldn't work unless you had CFW. However, if he's on 9.0-9.2 he could use menuhax & an emuNAND with Luma if he doesn't want to install anything permanent (the console would be back to stock as soon as you changed SD cards and changed the theme). He would have to be careful to not update sysNAND though or he would lose CFW and all the games along with it.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wouldn't work unless you had CFW. However, if he's on 9.0-9.2 he could use menuhax & an emuNAND with Luma if he doesn't want to install anything permanent (the console would be back to stock as soon as you changed SD cards and changed the theme). He would have to be careful to not update sysNAND though or he would lose CFW and all the games along with it.
By this point though that's actually more risky and time consuming than an emunand. Risky in the sense of soft bricking and being forced to upgrade to 11.3.

Sotirisdim4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It is also worth mentioning:
It is possible that Nintendo may in a future update choose to cross-reference the installed tickets with the titles that your console serial has access to and if that fails it is possible that they could ban you from online activity (including eShop)[/QUOTE]

This is why you always wait for a tool to stop that before updating, should such an update come out.

Kylenz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Used the application, downloaded about 1028 tickets, but after opens eshop, doesn't show anything at re-download games option or is there a step or stuff I'm missing? (CFW luma3ds, A9LH with FBI at 11.3 console update)

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Used the application, downloaded about 1028 tickets, but after opens eshop, doesn't show anything at re-download games option or is there a step or stuff I'm missing? (CFW luma3ds, A9LH with FBI at 11.3 console update)
This doesn't cause anything to show in the re-download list itself.

You have to search the game you want on the eShop (That you installed a ticket for) and it will have a re-download option on the game page.

Kylenz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This doesn't cause anything to show in the re-download list itself.

You have to search the game you want on the eShop (That you installed a ticket for) and it will have a re-download option on the game page.
Then that mean my eshop is broke or something, its only show some updates, doesnt show any games or other stuff to buy/download

DanTheMan827

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then that mean my eshop is broke or something, its only show some updates, doesnt show any games or other stuff to buy/download
Find the game in the eShop, and in the details page, where you go to purchase it, there will be a re-download button instead.

Kylenz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Find the game in the eShop, and in the details page, where you go to purchase it, there will be a re-download button instead.

Thanks, got it now, theres some games that still ask to buy, but they are available at freeshop, i want download it with eshop since can do while sleep mode,theres a way to know which games tickets are missing or add it to make it available at eshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)