1. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Some off those error Messages got resolved with the Super CD-Rom2 System 3.00.:)
    Fire Pro Jyoshi - Shoumu Choujyo Taisen - Zeno vs JWP has another Error Message in japanese with a PC Engine PRO Card. Do you know if I need another BIOS?

2. SirNapkin1334

SirNapkin1334 Renound Aritst

United States
    Dammit! I thought this was an app that lets you access the Temp on your 3DS (using the inbuilt browser doesn't really work).

MKKhanzo likes this.
  3. senkunmusashi

Netherlands Antilles
    Can't say it enough, thanks @bubble2k16 for a new lease of life on my old 2/3ds having a blast discovering and rediscovering so many games hardly have time just juggling between all your 4 emulator ports!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I know you're busy buuuiuuuuut would it ever be possible if you could somehow, miraculously, resuscitate this little port for the Neogeo Pocket that had held such promise...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-neopop-3ds-neo-geo-pocket-color-emulator.407549/

Gals Fighters on the ngpc was such a blast!

MKKhanzo likes this.
  4. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Version 3 is more modern than 1 and 2.

5. bubble2k16

OP bubble2k16 GBAtemp Fan

Senegal
    I usually just use version 3 for most CD games. Some other games will require Arcade Card or Game Express to boot properly.

6. Wolvenreign

Wolvenreign Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat

United States
    There's a small technical problem with the way this emulator reads the CD BIOS. Currently, you need both the Japanese and the American BIOS cards to be able to play both Japanese and American Super CDs. The problem is, both of these have to be named syscard3.pce, and be placed in the same folder. This is impossible, as the file system will demand that the two files have different names.

Edit: Nevermind, I was being stupid. Initially this post was a reaction to seeing Star Parodia and Sapphire not loading properly. I had thought it was the issue I mentioned above, but actually you just need to switch the BIOS from System Card 3 to Arcade Card. In fact, you should do that if you get an in-game error on bootup from either Star Parodia or Sapphire. The error screen in Sapphire will have a green background and have one of the characters in a bikini posing. Star Parodia will also show an in-game error after etting past the Super CD Rom screen.

To clarify, syscard3.pce is both the Japanese and American Arcade cards. You just have to activate the Arcade card by switching the BIOS in the emulator.

Last edited by Wolvenreign, Jan 31, 2018
    Kvnrdrguez likes this.
  7. Wolvenreign

Wolvenreign Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat

United States
    Sorry for the double post, but this issue is separate, so I feel that it's justified. Mods, feel free to tell me if this is a bad reason to double post and I'll edit my last one instead.

For some reason, the only games that show up under the emulator are the Turbo CD games. None of the HuCard .pce roms show up at all.

Edit: Once again, a silly flub on my part. You have to extract them from their .zip files, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh. I guess this one caught me off guard because I'd been using an emulator that played from .zip.

Anyway, I hope you guys get Lords of Thunder working soon. That one seems like it won't load. It says "Hmm....unable to load ROM."

Edit: Geez, how many mistakes can I make in a single day? If you guys come across the error I did, make sure that you get a new rip of Lords of Thunder and make sure all of the files are there, not just the .cue.

Last edited by Wolvenreign, Jan 31, 2018
    Kvnrdrguez likes this.
  8. SLiV3R

SLiV3R 3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206

Why was there no special N3DS support on this? Then all games would have been fullspeed!

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Those Framedrops occurre when played with the O3DS. With N3DS the games run fullspeed.

SLiV3R likes this.
  10. bubble2k16

Senegal
    MKKhanzo, SaffronXL, SLiV3R and 4 others like this.
  11. 2DSGamerdude

2DSGamerdude GBAtemp Fan

Greece
    nice emulator for 3ds, the .pce games run and work fine, but how can Turbo CD games work?
    im trying to get Castlevania Rondo of Blood working, but only the .cue file shows up in the ROM section of the emulator?
    the .iso file is there, but doesn't appear in the rom section?

12. Palom

Palom GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Choose the .cue file, it should run then.

2DSGamerdude likes this.
  13. zhuwz

zhuwz Member
    Newcomer

China
    PvD79 likes this.
  14. Hi-Dro

Hi-Dro GBAtemp Regular

I'm pretty sure SuperGrafx games was working on my last version ? since i've updated SuperGrafx games no longer working :(

15. bubble2k16

Senegal
    Will have a look at it when I get the time. I'm pretty stuck with work again. :)

My SGX games are still working. Gentle reminder that the SGX games must have "(SGX)" in its filename.

16. Hi-Dro

Hi-Dro GBAtemp Regular

Okay I will check, was it the same before with needing SGX in the file name ? I cant remember all I know is last time I tried SGX games they were working and updated yesterday and not working anymore. Thanks though great emu ;)

My bad I think I updated from FBI an older version, It's come to my attention that git hup no longer is supporting fbi and luma updater so I actually have temper 0.91v, I will update manually and get back to you thanks again.

Yep my BAD its all working as expected sorry for the trouble ;) and thanks again

Last edited by Hi-Dro, Mar 27, 2018
  17. SaffronXL

SaffronXL The Grand Galactic Inquisitor

United States
    Thank for the update Bubble ;) Devil's Crush is a blast now

18. 2DSGamerdude

2DSGamerdude GBAtemp Fan

Greece
    thanx for the tip, Palom! the.cue file of Rondo of blood wouldn't load for me because the .iso file was not named correctly in the track 01 of the cue file.
    after correctly editing the name of the .siso file in track01 of the .cue file using textedit (Mac) I got the .cue file to load up properly :)

game works as normal now :)

also, if you load rondo of blood with CD-bios 1 / 2 instead of cd-bios 3 or games express bios (3),
    you get the game "Rondo of blood: PEKE"

a joke stage i assume, "stage 0" ahhaha, but it's funny regardless!

19. Parallax2814

Parallax2814 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Has anyone managed to get the 100% translated version (v1.01) of Rondo of Blood working with the emulator in any shape or form?

20. Eleven

Eleven Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey guys i'm trying to use temperPCE and it won't load a .cue ROM? is that the right file type?

It is Ys Book 1 and 2 if that helps.

I've already tried changing "BIN" to "bin" and "ISO" to "iso" and nothing.

UPDATE: SOLVED!
    I figured it out. Sorry guys I'm a total noob. But for any future noobs reading this, I inserted the bios and the game loads now.

When he said:
    " If you have the CD ROM BIOS, place them in the /3ds/temperpce_3ds/syscards folder. "

I thought the "If" part meant that this was an optional step, but this step is required to play games! You have to create temperpce_3ds/syscards folders and place the bios in the syscards folder.

Last edited by Eleven, Apr 18, 2018
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], TemperPCE,