[Release] Super Hero Chronicles (SHMUP Made with LPP)

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by thesuicidalrobot, Sep 17, 2016.

1. thesuicidalrobot
    OP

thesuicidalrobot Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2016
    United States
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I released my first Vita homebrew game, Super Hero Chronicles. The game is a small SHMUP that can be beaten in about 5 minutes or so in a play through. The game features 4 enemies and a boss fight. It is not an amazing game to say the least, because it is a port of my first flash game from about 5 and a half years ago. I have released the source code as well for anyone who is interested in learning about LPP or wants to improve the game.

Here is a link to the game and the source code https://github.com/thesuicidalrobot/Super-Hero-Chronicles/tree/master

Here are also a couple of screenshots. http://imgur.com/a/DkoBZ

2. redeyes7

redeyes7 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2016
    Canada
    Really cool game I really like the comic strip in the game. Overall the game is very fun I really like how the power up system where killing more enemies in a short period of time will power up your weapon.
    Just one question would it be possible to make the square button shoot instead of x button.

3. thesuicidalrobot
    OP

thesuicidalrobot Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2016
    United States
    Thank you. It shouldn't be a problem, I'll add it later on tonight. I am working on another game for the GekiHEN competition, which will hopefully be a lot better than this.

4. thesuicidalrobot
    OP

thesuicidalrobot Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2016
    United States
    Its been updated.

5. leerz

leerz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 11, 2015
    Makati
    Saitama??