ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 513,401
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that lycanroc i traded was a sun version too and my brother traded me his moon version for it so now i have the moon version on my sun, which was pretty cool so tommorow we are trading my shiny white and orange litten for his shiny white and blue litten to see if that works too
Thanks so I just need catch them right location and right levels, also has anyone try legend pokemon

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
in game soft reset breaks ntr and crash
Hi, is that normal ? Isn't there any solution ?
I want to soft-reset the starters, but I want to be able at least to have ntr enabled for screenshoot ! The top would be cheat for instant message haha :D But if the game freeze ... :/

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, is that normal ? Isn't there any solution ?
I want to soft-reset the starters, but I want to be able at least to have ntr enabled for screenshoot ! The top would be cheat for instant message haha :D But if the game freeze ... :/
cant soft reset with NTR enabled b/c it will crash when booting into the same game/app or another game/app the 2nd time while activated. Probably the main con of using NTR

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
cant soft reset with NTR enabled b/c it will crash when booting into the same game/app or another game/app the 2nd time while activated. Probably the main con of using NTR
Ok, so I'll keep soft-reseting without :(
Thanks for the answer anyway :)

NateM135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I download the plugin and but it into sd/plugin/titlekey/plugin file, Boot NTR 3.4 freezes on patching svc check. Any way to fix this? 11.2 Emunand A9HL + Luma.

SwissMade

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello. Is it possible to have a version with the FC points reset? I will have a Festi Coins command to add only 100 coins, is it possible?

Thank you

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I enable a pokemon in the spawner. and then i hold select in the game and walk in grass. but it isn't working anyone know why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1