OP
Trophies
Website
TurtleP.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

This is a port of a game a few friends and I made at a Hackathon last year. Not much can be said about it other than it's like Asteroids but with fruit (almost like it). You use the Circle Pad up to move forward and L/R to rotate left and right respectively.

Huge thanks to Videah Gams for his port of Löve to 3DS homebrew!

Github link

Last edited by TurtleP,

JerwuQu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool! The screenshot doesn't really show anything about the game though, maybe add another one? :)

TurtleP

OP
Trophies
Website
TurtleP.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I just found out while re-adding the audio I left one of the sources able to play in v1.0. That was stupid. Not sure why I didn't catch it sooner.. Welp, that gets fixed too ;)

TurtleP

OP
Trophies
Website
TurtleP.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I've got the audio working, but I'm also going to add a battery indicator because why not. Right now I'm checking how Löve Potion gets the info. Currently while charging, it's a nil state with a number returned as percentage. It's currently at 8. Will come back to it later when it's been charged more.

Also I have this:

I'm also apologizing for the fact it's rotated. I blame phone recording.
Originally the audio is slower than this, but due to how Löve Potion handles samples might be the cause of the 'new' rate of the audio.
I kind of like it. It will be fixed no doubt in a later version of the framework. :lol:

Alright, there is a decent video of gameplay in the OP! Also, I released 1.1. So that's good. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited by TurtleP,

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
That's great homebrew!

Btw, could you make it so astetoids don't just instantly jump from upper screen to lower screen (orbvice-versa)? I'm referring to when they supposedly "travel" trough the hinge.

TurtleP

OP
Trophies
Website
TurtleP.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I actually do, Red3agle. In my signature you can see my other game, Hax0r. This was made during Ludum Dare 33 and is going to be much more improved graphically than it was originally. It has a github, but I don't want to make a thread yet for it (unless others think otherwise, as I do have some video proof of it).

Reactions: BurningDesire

fiese_nase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@mashers i found the reason of my crash. When i have the Option to hide the 3ds folder on and habe only this folder and tap the folder icon, crashes the launcher. Now habe folders and no crash more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.