Homebrew [Release] SocketPunch - FBI network CIA installer for Android & PC

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest Jar version doesn't seem to work on Arch Linux.
It "opens" and it creates a config while. My service monitor also says Java is running, but nothing pops up.
The first release has the same issue.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No I couldn't install from the SD card
What firmware are you on? What CFW are you using?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Latest Jar version doesn't seem to work on Arch Linux.
It "opens" and it creates a config while. My service monitor also says Java is running, but nothing pops up.
The first release has the same issue.
So, no version working in ArchLinux so far, right?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Won't that delete everything?
Well, yes. I just remembered someone else with the same issue and he just recovered doing that.

AM error even when on A9LH updated Sysnand.

I don't know what else you could try. Maybe someone else with more knowledge on the matter could help you, sorry.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Well, yes. I just remembered someone else with the same issue and he just recovered doing that.

I don't know what else you could try. Maybe someone else with more knowledge on the matter could help you, sorry.
It's no problem, I'll try it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you very much for the help

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Do you know how the 3ds "chooses" its IP when selecting Network Install in FBI for Socketpunch?

I've noticed some IP's install way faster than others and I'm sure there's a way to manipulate that.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you know how the 3ds "chooses" its IP when selecting Network Install in FBI for Socketpunch?

I've noticed some IP's install way faster than others and I'm sure there's a way to manipulate that.
It depends on your router. They are usually set up to assign an IP via DHCP. However, you can put a static IP to your 3DS in the Internet settings in System Settings. However, you need to check with your router that the IPp you put is available and doesn't crash with the DHCP set ones.

There is NO difference at all in the speed if you get one IP address or another in the same network. I'm very certain about this.

If you get a different IP address on a different network, then that's another thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!