Homebrew [Release] Sharkive, a simple Gateshark code manager compatible with Luma

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do i go in FBI and do i have to do?
In titles, you'll see the update installed as it's own title. And you don't have to no, but if you want to use that code through Rosalina than, yes. You can always use an IPS patch to up the shiny rate without having to uninstall the update. But it's an "always on" kind of thing until you reboot the console and turn off the "patching" option in luma.

RexNihil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see this, but if your games aren't showing, either pull your SD card, or use an FTP app like I do, go to luma/sharkive and rename or remove titles.sha. It's a known bug with the title scanner. Some titles may require that you either open the game at least once, or that you have a save file for that game, before it will be seen.

Also, I had to ask another question tonight, and I'll save other ignorant folk like me the trouble and provide the answer I was given. Sharkive, and by extension, the Rosalina cheat menu, will not work with Game Boy Advance or Nintendo DS titles, due to the way those titles are emulated.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you insert extra codes?
Like I said you have to use the blank plugin to create the codes using AR. It's a separate program the blank CTRPluginFramework. You need that, then a repo for AR codes for the game you want... Add the codes in the program and it will create the .txt file you need with the proper offsets. Not all codes are guaranteed to work so it's a trial and error kind of thing. The best way to add new codes is to write them yourself using a hex editor and a copy of the game save, but it's hardly "noob" territory. You'd need some hex editing experience to know what to look for etc....

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Like I said you have to use the blank plugin to create the codes using AR. It's a separate program the blank CTRPluginFramework. You need that, then a repo for AR codes for the game you want... Add the codes in the program and it will create the .txt file you need with the proper offsets. Not all codes are guaranteed to work so it's a trial and error kind of thing. The best way to add new codes is to write them yourself using a hex editor and a copy of the game save, but it's hardly "noob" territory. You'd need some hex editing experience to know what to look for etc....

Thanks, is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do this?

Naster

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Just what I needed for SF643D. Now I'll made a collection of gold medals without frustation. Everything works fine.

Cheats can be changed by editing SD/luma/titles/*title_id*. 50 hits instead of 999 for example.

acool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can u added cheats for
luigi mansion remake
and skylander collection
zelda too will be great
thank u

deadmanbomber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can try to help find codes that are problematic. I am sorta new to this kinda thing, so if I mess something up, my apologies. Unlike the last two issues that I had posted, I will follow the template and not blow it off like an idiot. I have already gone through some games, and I'm still going through them. Got around 50 games in total, maybe half of them have codes... should not take long.

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if this has already been asked I couldn't find the answer..where are the cheat files kept I would like to add some of my own to the ones I've already downloaded through sharkdrive

SonicFuture87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a N3DS and my sharkive app just randomly started closing out of nowhere , when I go on GitHub they keep closing out the issue that I bring. Help!!!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!