Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (ForPS4 6.72) Exploit Host Menu

Danethos86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im still using leeful 6.72 v6 is worth trying newer versions?
v6 is very stable sleep mode works perfect and runs 6.72 hen no issues.
i didnt know if other versions had other stuff i needed or such.

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im still using leeful 6.72 v6 is worth trying newer versions?
v6 is very stable sleep mode works perfect and runs 6.72 hen no issues.
i didnt know if other versions had other stuff i needed or such.
Ps phive is just about the best 6.72 exploit
The only exploit I use now

JimMayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Does the hens have intern spoofer to 7.55 or higher?
Some hens have no spoofer or spoofer to 7.02, but for 7.55 games we need a spoofer to 7.55.
So we have to use the custom spoofer, too?
Because, without spoofer it will give you error on 7.55 games installation.

So it will be fine, if we have integrated hens within spoofer to 7.55 or higher.

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does the hens have intern spoofer to 7.55 or higher?
Some hens have no spoofer or spoofer to 7.02, but for 7.55 games we need a spoofer to 7.55.
So we have to use the custom spoofer, too?
Because, without spoofer it will give you error on 7.55 games installation.

So it will be fine, if we have integrated hens within spoofer to 7.55 or higher.
PS-Phive! spoofs to 9.00 and I think v10 of my simple menu also spoofs to 9.00. Not sure about the versions below v10, I cant remember.

Reactions: KiiWii

iXeN

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
@JimMayer @Leeful could one of you tell me how to create personal host menu, I want to create simple one that has 5.05/6.72/7.02/755 that when you click on specific version, it loads the exploit + spoof, while being automatically cached and extra button to disable/enable updates, but I have no idea how to start.

Last edited by iXeN,
D

Deleted User

Backport for some games don't work with 6.72,what can i do?

Be more specific, almost every game that's come out has a backport except Sackboy. Using this exploit you can spoof to 9 which will help install some of the ones you otherwise can't. I know Assassins Creed Valhalla and Watch Dogs Legions require the spoof and some others too.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excuse me, is there any way to activate the spoof without having to put the console in sleep mode?
You dont need to enter sleep mode.
The spoof if activated and working when you run hen. It doesnt show in system settings unless you enter/resume rest mode but it does show straight away at the bottom of the browser.

Reactions: Saey_AZE and KiiWii

Stirfry8993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Okay, this is actually awesome, and it has everything I want/need and it looks great. Super n00b question, but, how can I make this my UserGuide/default home page?

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Leeful, don't know if anyone has reported, and sorry to change topics,probably everyone chooses automatic mode, but it seems on V9B,when manual exploit,after successful kernel exploit, it appears a submenu with Hen 2.1.3 and Hen 2.1.3b to choose from, after that I have never managed to load HEN afterwards, it doesn't load.

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Leeful, don't know if anyone has reported, and sorry to change topics,probably everyone chooses automatic mode, but it seems on V9B,when manual exploit,after successful kernel exploit, it appears a submenu with Hen 2.1.3 and Hen 2.1.3b to choose from, after that I have never managed to load HEN afterwards, it doesn't load.
Got on Ps phive
v9b is old now
V9b does use the newer exploit that was when leeful changed the exploit from old to new

Reactions: KiiWii

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
in theory the goldhen makes obsolote hen 2.1.3b the one that fixes blanck trophy time stamp.
So and update would be great. Anyways using PS-Phive i usually get KPs just shutting down the console, ps4 pro, am i the only one with this ?

Ghost_of_Tsushima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
in theory the goldhen makes obsolote hen 2.1.3b the one that fixes blanck trophy time stamp.

No It doesn't make HEN 2.1.3b to be obsolete. Consider Gold HEN rather as an alternative realisation, which is more bulky than traditional HEN. Being bulky is also bad for sucess rate.
My point is that hen 2.1.3b is still relevant and it can do the same as Gold HEN does, but it is lighter and more reliable.

Of course I meant exactly 6.72

Main advantage of Gold HEN is that it fixes sleep mode for 7.02, 7.50, 7.55.

For 5.05 and 6.72 it doesn't provide any advantage.

So and update would be great. Anyways using PS-Phive i usually get KPs just shutting down the console, ps4 pro, am i the only one with this ?

You are not alone. I know guys with the same thing.

Last edited by Ghost_of_Tsushima,

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
^^ in fact, it is more easy to obtain KP just shuttind down the console, than doing any other kind of action. I have the same with ps4 pro and ps4 normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Did you see that Luke94 got banned?