Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hope next version will be no alert box...
Greetings 💖
You mean something like this...

It's not always this quick. I was lucky enough to get a 4 second initial webkit while filming a test.
The time for the initial webkit still varies as usual but the kernel exploit is always that fast.:)
Post automatically merged:

can you make a 16mb version with extra payloads? and maybe do a dedicated esp32 s3 one like Pro S3?
when you have time :D
There are no files, payloads etc on the ESP. The ESP is only used for the USB emulation.

Last edited by Leeful,

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh

It's not always this quick. I was lucky enough to get a 4 second initial webkit while filming a test.
The time for the initial webkit still varies as usual but the kernel exploit is always that fast.:)

There are no files, payloads etc on the ESP. The ESP is only used for the USB emulation.

Yes hail yeah..😍. But not auto goldhen load.. , just manually click and goldhen load 💖👍👌

Yes hail yeah..😍. But not auto goldhen load.. , just manually click and goldhen load 💖👍👌
It's just remind me 6.72 days same as like this 💕

Reactions: Leeful

denz_chelskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tried the mod for GTA V v1.27 but when the game loads at 90% it crashes and an error occurs...do I have to check enable bin loader...? please tell me how to use the mod because maybe my way is wrong

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried the mod for GTA V v1.27 but when the game loads at 90% it crashes and an error occurs...do I have to check enable bin loader...? please tell me how to use the mod because maybe my way is wrong
I can't test the GTA mods yet because I don't have GTA installed on my 9.00.

In the past on lower firmwares I had a similar issue and it was because I had previously used different mod menus.
The solution was to load the game without any mod menu active and manually save the game before closing it.
Or to be 100% sure, make a backup of your save game, then delete the save on the ps4 and then test the mod menu without a game save.

Another possible reason is the region of the game you are using. The mod menu might only be compatible with either the EU version or the US version but not both.

Reactions: denz_chelskie

Evan5935

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

i understand,i meant an exploit host firmware for esp32-s3. the trouble I have, is when I install the16mb .bin to my Pro S3 by UM, I get "A fatal error occurred: Invalid head of packet (0x6F): Possible serial noise or corruption.". though when installing smaller mb payloads designed for hosting on the esp32 s2 4mb, it installs but does not show up as a host menu. when i use a prebuilt sketch in arduino IDE, it installs the wifi host and basic GUI, but no payloads or menu host or anything.
sorry sir if I am being silly, I have no experience with this stuff lol
i am using Echo Stretch 7-in-1 as well as his premade sketch data from github. i have downloaded the payload multiple times and even flashed at offset 0x00000000, as that seems to be what arduino IDE starts At for the UM Pro S3 Board when uploading sketch data

Last edited by Evan5935,

Fustang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I think this is the most stable host i have used so far, no KP for a week and it's fast, with the 9V5 sometimes it KP or loads the Kexploit then HEN doesn't, or freez then reboot, with this it's perfect, so i was wondering, can this be made for a 9V6 ? or is it because HEN is cached and not loaded from the ESP that makes it a better way ? Because personally i just want HEN nothing else (Less possibility of someone tampering with something they shouldn't)

Reactions: Leeful and eemcmCL

eemcmCL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I think this is the most stable host i have used so far, no KP for a week and it's fast, with the 9V5 sometimes it KP or loads the Kexploit then HEN doesn't, or freez then reboot, with this it's perfect, so i was wondering, can this be made for a 9V6 ? or is it because HEN is cached and not loaded from the ESP that makes it a better way ? Because personally i just want HEN nothing else (Less possibility of someone tampering with something they shouldn't)

a leeful 9v5 host or better yet a 9v6 would be perfect for esp32 🤘🤘

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's all down to timing and the size of the code. Changing just onle little thing can screw things up. Its a very fine balance.
Thats why there is a delay in me releasing v3. I can have it running rock solid then I add just one little thing or remove just one little thing and it throws it off considerably.

After I am happy with the PS-Phive! v3 and released it I will try and make a basic GoldHEN 9v6 for people who want something simple. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o