Hacking [RELEASE] Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (by Caravan)

Aerione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The first thing to try once this release and the US one hit the street is probably to test if it's possible to to transfer save files from one version to another.
I'm not particularly willing to wait an entire week for the EU release, but I don't wanna miss the updates, either. Seeing how they're region-locked.

xyzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The first thing to try once this release and the US one hit the street is probably to test if it's possible to to transfer save files from one version to another.
I'm not particularly willing to wait an entire week for the EU release, but I don't wanna miss the updates, either. Seeing how they're region-locked.

Can't you just change CTR-ECRJ to CTR-ECRE when creating a CIA and patch logo for region unlock in order to be able to get updates? Australia gets its release on 21st anyway, so eShop updates are available.

Aerione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah, I had discounted the Aussies from the bunch, that's a good reminder.
Not particularly savvy about creating .CIAs and such, so I might just wait for that version.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any point in getting this version, won't the need for patches down the line make it unusable online, unless you have a JPN region 3DS of course

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there any point in getting this version, won't the need for patches down the line make it unusable online, unless you have a JPN region 3DS of course
you can probably swap out save files later.

lol you are lucky you have gateway, not like me who probably has to wait another week for his gateway:gun:

lol i feel the wait

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well even if the game isnt cross region save compatible by default i would imagine with the help of save data file something would be able to be done to allow people to carry their saves over once the other regions are out........but just dont bank on them being the same as with X&Y....you *might* loose your save :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1