Hacking [Release] Persona 2: Innocent Sin Undub Addendum

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Again, an international release has nothing to do with why they changed it. And they still chose to change it. It's still their vision for their art.
And it says "existing" as in still alive. It's so people don't defame still-living people.
Actually it does if they wanted to game to make it Germany.
And I get where you are coming from, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with censorship. They didn't want to deal with the issues that could have been brought up, so they censored them. I understand their call and I respect them for it as it's their game, but I still personally don't agree with censorship. I personally think the idea of a rating system should defeat the purpose of censoring games. If a game was rated M or D/Z in their case and says, "Contains offensive images." Then obviously you are going to see something that has been deemed "offensive." There's no reason to remove it if people were warned ahead of time that they were going to see this content.

AlternativeZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Kitsu-neechan If you're open to helping out with this then I would be happy to provide as much assistance as I can since this seems to be a big issue for everyone and I'm happy to oblige if it would result in a better product.

The reason I didn't want to bother is because I'm not skilled in this and if I were to do this it would be more time consuming then it is worth the effort.

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The portrait's color is wrong because that's not the portrait used in-game.
It's that color because it's most likely a scan from one of the artbooks.
The problem is portraits in the PSP version are expanded compared to the PSX version, meaning you'd probably have to flat out recreate it based on the art assets.
ensE25j.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: ok