Homebrew [Release] PC *hax 2.5 screenshot merge tool.

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get an error that says "A Java Exception has occured" when i try to load this. I have the latest java version, too. Please help :)

RedHat

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I get an error that says "A Java Exception has occured" when i try to load this. I have the latest java version, too. Please help :)
Oh no! That's no good. I'll take a look at the jarfile and code. Meanwhile, could you please run java -version in a terminal/command prompt?

CitizenSnips

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh no! That's no good. I'll take a look at the jarfile and code. Meanwhile, could you please run java -version in a terminal/command prompt?
Ok :P thanks

I get this when i run the command:

java version "1.7.0_17"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_17-b02)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.7-b01, mixed mode)

Last edited by CitizenSnips,

RedHat

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
If you are using windows: Press "windows key" + R -> type cmd.exe -> press enter -> type java -version
If you are using Linux: press ctrl+alt+T -> type java -version
If you are using mac: Spotlight -> type terminal -> click the one that looks like this: >_ -> type java -version

(Mac directions may be inaccurate)

CitizenSnips

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using windows: Press "windows key" + R -> type cmd.exe -> press enter -> type java -version
If you are using Linux: press ctrl+alt+T -> type java -version
If you are using mac: Spotlight -> type terminal -> click the one that looks like this: >_ -> type java -version

(Mac directions may be inaccurate)
Yea i edited my post, i misread what you said lol

CitizenSnips

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C:\Users>java -version
java version "1.8.0_51"

Ah, that's probably why. Try updating to Java 8.
Ok lol, it said i had the latest. I'll try updating

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok updated to Java 8 and it works now :P thanks for the quick reply

RedHat

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Could you add support for multiple templates?
Oh! In case you didn't notice, I did in fact add the ability to choose from multiple templates. I also added your templates to my repository along with a 2DS one. Thanks!
Ok updated to Java 8 and it works now :P thanks for the quick reply
No problem!

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Oh! In case you didn't notice, I did in fact add the ability to choose from multiple templates. I also added your templates to my repository along with a 2DS one. Thanks!

No problem!
since i want to be ableto using old minecraft mods i have both java 7 and 8 installed at the same time. i selct the java7 for minecraft and java 8 for everything elseB-)

D

Deleted User

Nice tool. :) But can you make a template of New 3DS XL coloured blue (the UK model one) for me?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
This may be a weird question to ask, but... on GitHub... On one of the screenshots... **What is that Cave Story program and how do I play it?!** It's obviously not the official one. I'm pretty sure that one doesn't have a frickin' cmd on the Bottom Screen. I can't find it on the HB List either.

EDIT:
Also... Would it be possible to use this program on the 3DS itself? Well not the Windows version, but a port of some kind? It would be much easier to use if I could just Take the Screenshot, Convert It, and then Merge the pics on the console itself, without the need of a PC.

Last edited by smileyhead,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be a weird question to ask, but... on GitHub... On one of the screenshots... **What is that Cave Story program and how do I play it?!** It's obviously not the official one. I'm pretty sure that one doesn't have a frickin' cmd on the Bottom Screen. I can't find it on the HB List either.
you mean https://github.com/RedInquisitive/Screenshot-Tool/blob/master/output/scr_85_MERGED.png ? it's using NXEngine, and is a part of Retroarch. you need to get Cave Story from http://www.cavestory.org/download/cave-story.php and choose the .exe from within NXEngine.

Also... Would it be possible to use this program on the 3DS itself? Well not the Windows version, but a port of some kind? It would be much easier to use if I could just Take the Screenshot, Convert It, and then Merge the pics on the console itself, without the need of a PC.
hmm...

Reactions: smileyhead

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

EDIT:
first off lol... its not CMD. CMD is windows command line. nxengine 3ds.

RedHat

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You can get older ones even like the pi 3,4 for cheap, but they don't play gamecube, Wii etc...