• Views 29,256
  • Replies 50
  • Likes 16

Karfein

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry but OurLoader should not be used anymore.

Do you mean it's brick-risky now or it won't work anymore due to a console update or something? Or were you referring just to Super Mario 3D World which is mentioned anyway in the first post as known to not work?

I wanted to take the risk and import Just Dance Wii U (Japan-only exclusive) and test it with OurLoader on a EU PAL console but now I'm not sure after your post. I'd like to try OurLoader before anything else like regionhax.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you mean it's brick-risky now or it won't work anymore due to a console update or something? Or were you referring just to Super Mario 3D World which is mentioned anyway in the first post as known to not work?

I wanted to take the risk and import Just Dance Wii U (Japan-only exclusive) and test it with OurLoader on a EU PAL console but now I'm not sure after your post. I'd like to try OurLoader before anything else like regionhax.
It should not be used anymore because there are better ways to do this like mocha or haxchi or region hax ect. They all do what ourloader does but they do it better and have way more features

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
It should not be used anymore because there are better ways to do this like mocha or haxchi or region hax ect. They all do what ourloader does but they do it better and have way more features
yes , mocha is as fast as OurLoader and works better

Reactions: AmandaRose

Karfein

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yes , mocha is as fast as OurLoader and works better

Yeah, I know they're better but OurLoader is far easier to use and doesn't involve brick-risky actions. So I tried today OurLoader on 5.5.2E firmware on EU PAL console with the following imported games:
Just Dance Wii U
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version

Both work like a charm :)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I know they're better but OurLoader is far easier to use and doesn't involve brick-risky actions. So I tried today OurLoader on 5.5.2E firmware on EU PAL console with the following imported games:
Just Dance Wii U

Do you actually know what you are talking about.??? What brick risky actions?? Everything mocha is doing is run from the sd card no system files arw changed. Just so you know there are pretty much only 3 ways to brick the wiiu

1. Installing cold boot haxchi then doing a system format.

2. Deleting system files with ftpeverywhere

3. Changing system options with sysconfigtool.

And thats it nothing else can brick it. Installing out of region games wont brick the machine. Trying to install curupted game files wont brick it and nothing else will.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
D

Deleted User

OP
Just Dance Wii U

going to wiiubru.com/mocha is easier than load homebrew launcher and then OurLoader

But use OurLoader if you want , that's your choice

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
going to wiiubru.com/mocha is easier than load homebrew launcher and then OurLoader

But use OurLoader if you want , that's your choice
How do I open up an out of region disc game after booting mocha? The disc icon still says invalid disc after doing the wiiubre.com/mocha (firmware is 5.5.1 U)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is mocha not region free? I thought it was, but you could try region hax. be careful though, because if you delete the profile associated with your games, the wii u disc and wii channels will disappear. it's an easy fix with the browser, but you might panic at first. ;)

dany_goku

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I tried and got thrown back into mii maker. I noticed some people had the same issue. I using 5.5.3 version in the wii u, the wii u is american and the game is guitar hero 3 pal version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy