• Replies 50
  • Likes 16
D

Deleted User

OP
icon.png

OurLoader 1.0
OurLoader : The first region free disk loader for Wii U

OurLoader is an easy tool for loading out-of-region games (disk only) : It allows you run Japanese games on American Wii U , European games on Japanese Wii U , etc...

FAQ

How i can download OurLoader ?

The latest release is here or on the Homebrew App Store

How i can use OurLoader ?

1. Insert the disc from different region into the Wii U.

2. (recommended step)

Mount disk by trying to load the disk from the HOME Menu (you will have an error).

3. Then, start the app and press A to continue. The game should start as if it weren't region-locked.

Who have created OurLoader ?

OurLoader is developed by myself

OurLoader is based on Wii U hello world , DDD and easy_lib (thanks @rw-r-r-0644)

OurLoader use patch from @QuarkTheAwesome , @wj444 and @rw-r-r-0644

Where i can found OurLoader source code ?

GitHub available here

Where can I found more information ?

There is a WiiUbrew wiki page here

Is there a french version of OurLoader ?

Yes , just here.

I like so much this homebrew , do you accept donations :3 ?

No , but tell your friends about OurLoader and like this post and i will be happy !

Is there BETA versions for OurLoader ?

Not actually

If you have tested a game , and it don't work write this form.

Where i can find the old thread ?

Just here (Don't post anything please).

Can we use OurLoader to load other region games that are installed in NAND/USB HDD ?

No

Does all games works ?

Most games work but some games are known to doesn't work like Super Mario 3D World (due to game files) . Same as Loadiine .

Does OurLoader will be updated soon ?

No , OurLoader devloppement stopped .
I accept changes from other developers (Pull Requests)

Is there a better method ?

Yes , it's called regionhax . It allows out-of-region titles on Hard Drive and USB but it's much harder and can brick your Wii U .

Is there an easier method ?

No.

I have an other question.

Post your question below this post :)

Last edited by ,

idlesiren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a heads up when I tried Project Zero (only game so far) I didn't do step 2 and it loaded up perfectly fine. I'll even make a video of it later. I went straight to homebrew and loaded OurLoader, but this might be the case for only this game.

JP Wii U and EU copy of Project Zero

Last edited by idlesiren,
D

Deleted User

OP
Just a heads up when I tried Project Zero (only game so far) I didn't do step 2 and it loaded up perfectly fine. I'll even make a video of it later. I went straight to homebrew and loaded OurLoader, but this might be the case for only this game.

JP Wii U and EU copy of Project Zero
Step 2 increase chances of loading
It's optional but recommended

Reactions: KiiWii

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Coc4tm Can we use OurLoader to load other region games that are installed in NAND/USB HDD ?
No its disc only but would be great if in the future it could do that. But you also have the problem to get around of the reports of people saying that if you install an out of region game to usb/nand it bricks the wiiu.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Marko76 It doesn't, a lot of people have tried.
Cool @AboodXD that's good to know I was just going by what the Brazilian guys were saying so then we 100% could do with a modified version of OurLoader to load the USB games please @Coc4tm

Last edited by AmandaRose,

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed Splatoon EUR in my USA WiiU successfully, but it seems OurLoader, for now, can't start digital titles. I tried with DDD without sucess to (since OurLoader is based on DDD).

Maybe @Coc4tm or any dev can try to change the code for digital titles region free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: bored, guess i'll spread more democracy