Homebrew [Release] ORGANIZ3D - Filebrowser for 3DS

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
..i didnt really had to much time to read to much yet..but i tought i read that they have no sound on the N3DS?..because i dont have any sound when using homebrews.. i'm pretty sure N3DS homebrews cannot have sound for now..

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
..i didnt really had to much time to read to much yet..but i tought i read that they have no sound on the N3DS?..because i dont have any sound when using homebrews.. i'm pretty sure N3DS homebrews cannot have sound for now..
Theoretically they can but the way we use for the normal 3DS is not accessible on the New 3DS. Theoretically we could use DSP but it's not really reversed yet and the DSP firmware is signed so that you either have to use Nintendo's code (which is illegal) or reload the DSP firmware of cubic ninja (which would only work with NINJHAX).

Reactions: puss2puss

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ah ok i understand better now..so..there will be sound if the homebrew launcher would reload the DSP of the game (CubicNinja..), but isnt there any other way to include the sound drivers (well not really drivers, but the DSP fw that nintendo's N3DS uses..) into the launcher?
..why didnt Smealum updated it yet? i mean..i'm pretty sure it should be easy for him! (dont throw rocks at me ! i'm not saying its an easy stuff to do, i'm just saying that i think it could be easy for him to re-code a small part of it..)

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ah ok i understand better now..so..there will be sound if the homebrew launcher would reload the DSP of the game (CubicNinja..), but isnt there any other way to include the sound drivers (well not really drivers, but the DSP fw that nintendo's N3DS uses..) into the launcher?
..why didnt Smealum updated it yet? i mean..i'm pretty sure it should be easy for him! (dont throw rocks at me ! i'm not saying its an easy stuff to do, i'm just saying that i think it could be easy for him to re-code a small part of it..)
DSP still needs to be reversed. You can decrypt cubic ninja and include it's DSP firmware into your homebrew game but that's illegal.
DSP seems to be really annoying like the GPU (which freezes very often when trying to re it).

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
damn i wish i could test CIAs.. i dont have an emuNAND... for now i only have sky3ds and Ninjhax installed.. i guess there's no way for me to test this cia?..is it possible to make it as a .3dsx?..

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
damn i wish i could test CIAs.. i dont have an emuNAND... for now i only have sky3ds and Ninjhax installed.. i guess there's no way for me to test this cia?..is it possible to make it as a .3dsx?..

No cause i had to edit exheader.
Anyway, don't know if it works, probably PM service will freeze console while attempting to start it cause Core Version mismatching between Kernel Syscore and Exheader Core. (Maybe another FIRM could be started through NS service or PM service but i think it will restart sysNand in SAFE_MODE and not emuNand :/

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks!!
hum..would it be something possible to install an emuNAND through the safe mode? like, by making it think its an update? and, i guess when in safe mode the system is vulnerable?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1