Kawaii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The Flow has just release his plugin NoNpDrm

Features
  • Exports PS Vita content license keys as fake licences.
  • Bypasses expiration of PlayStation Plus and other timed licenses.
  • Allows you to run trial versions as full versions.
  • Allows sharing PFS encrypted content (unmodified non decrypted games) across multiple PS Vita accounts and devices using generated fake license files.
  • Imported games behave as purchased games and allow the use of game updates seemlessly downloaded from the Sony Interactive Entertainment Network (PlayStation Network) as long as these updates run on firmware 3.60 and lower.
  • Games can also be stripped of their PFS encryption using tools such as Vitamin just as any other purchased games would.
  • Using purchased applications on deactivated devices.
In a nutshell, this plugin allows you to bypass DRM protection on any PS Vita content.

Instruction at his official github:
https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
  • Games can also be stripped of their PFS encryption using tools such as Vitamin just as any other purchased games would.
  • Work with PFS decrypted content (such as games dumped using applications such as Vitamin or MaiDumpTool).
so i can update games via livearea?

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
  • Work with PFS decrypted content (such as games dumped using applications such as Vitamin or MaiDumpTool).
I think you've missed the "This software WILL NOT" line above "Work with PFS decrypted content (such as games dumped using applications such as Vitamin or MaiDumpTool)."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so i can update games via livearea?
Yes, as long as they are PFS encrypted and running using a fake license.

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It takes me so much time to translate the whole thing on another French website... to read on "Special Thanks" section that you helped him writing all this stuff @mathieulh :wacko:

EDIT: but can you confirm me if I correctly understood please, fake RIF files needs to be added INTO work.bin file, not REPLACED, right ?

Last edited by Kleyon,

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
It takes me so much time to translate the whole thing on another French website... to read on "Special Thanks" section that you helped him writing all this stuff @mathieulh :wacko:

EDIT: but can you confirm me if I correctly understood please, fake RIF files needs to be added INTO work.bin file, not REPLACED, right ?
You need to overwrite the original work.bin with the fake rif file (rename it as work.bin) or add it as work.bin in case of game card dumps (since those don't originally have a work.bin file)

Izotov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
PKG from sony server + ★Package Installer (for 3.60, version from devkit) + nonpdrm plugin = profit
FreeShop for PS Vita))

Reactions: chronoss

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is the advantage of running encrypted games over decrypted ones?

Other than the possibility to update them directly in live area maybe? But I thought 3.60 PSN spoof was patched. Can we update without it?

Burai-ha

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
PKG from sony server + ★Package Installer (for 3.60, version from devkit) + nonpdrm plugin = profit
FreeShop for PS Vita))

Not for piracy. You must be able to launch the game to generate a license. You can't do it with a pkg you don't possess the license for.

Other than the possibility to update them directly in live area maybe? But I thought 3.60 PSN spoof was patched. Can we update without it?

You don't need PSN to download game updates.

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Also, some games that were impossible to dump or to run after dumped with Vitamin or MaiDump, will work, Axiom Verge as just one example.

Reactions: windhazard

Burai-ha

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok that's good news but I think romhacks/cheats/save editors/save manager do not work with encrypted games right? Especially update dumps are practically everywhere for < 3.61 games.

They don't, in fact. This tool doesn't really replace Maidump/Vitamin.
The good thing is that you can always get the update (some less popular games don't always come with it).
And you can also dump this fake license games like you would with the originals.

D

Deleted User

Awesome stuff! Released earler than I expected :D

Ok that's good news but I think romhacks/cheats/save editors/save manager do not work with encrypted games right? Especially update dumps are practically everywhere for < 3.61 games.
It might be possible to use Major_Tom's old method for applying romhacks, as it supported encrypted, untouched games as well as decrypted games.

https://pastebin.com/pz9FbTet

Reactions: Tony_93

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr