Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
help me out pls tom.. i know im being a doofus and not putting the right place of my config file will buy u a beer sandwich
from the readme said:
Download the latest nonpdrm.skprx, copy it to ux0:tai and modify the ux0:tai/config.txt file to add the path to the module under *KERNEL as follows

*KERNEL
ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
If you know what you are doing, you may change this path to an arbitrary location as long as it matches the exact location of the module. You may also edit the ur0:tai/config.txt instead assuming you do not have a config.txt file inside the ux0:tai/ folder

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
wait what did i miss something?
This plugin allows us to play 3.60 or lower games that were undumpable with Mai/Vitamin. This is because Mai/Vitamin were awful dumpers, whereas this just uses unmodified dumps.

So games that couldn't be dumped with Mai/Vitamin, like Axiom Verge, are now playable.

Just note that 3.61+ games are still undumpable.

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This plugin allows us to play 3.60 or lower games that were undumpable with Mai/Vitamin. This is because Mai/Vitamin were awful dumpers, whereas this just uses unmodified dumps.

So games that couldn't be dumped with Mai/Vitamin, like Axiom Verge, are now playable.

Just note that 3.61+ games are still undumpable.

I'm guessing, if I'm right, the dumps by VENOM and PSiCO groups will now work with this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does this mean we don't have to worry about the save bug when putting the vita to sleep?

Yes, because the old dumpers like Mai and Vitamin used trickery techniques, which had adverse effects like the Save Sleep Bug. Now we have 1:1 rips (encrypted) with just the fake licence to boot it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing, if I'm right, the dumps by VENOM and PSiCO groups will now work with this?
Yes, because the old dumpers like Mai and Vitamin used trickery techniques, which had adverse effects like the Save Sleep Bug. Now we have 1:1 rips (encrypted) with just the fake licence to boot it.
IIRC, the dumps you're referring to were just made with Vitamin/Maidump.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I placed the plugin on ur's tai folder along with the modification to the config.txt in the same location, instead of using ux0. are these games playable without the plugin? is the plugin only needed for dumping them?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But updating games via LiveArea isn't enough to be banned?!

I think different servers. u could still update ps3 games even without access to psn. they may not be monitored in this way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-