ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Stories Save Editor MHSEC-G

Ermahen

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It won't. So no atk up lrg gene on silver. All skills with the same name won't stack. All element atk up doesn't stack with single element atk up. Single Element atk up boosts single element better than all element atk up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can set to whatever you want.

I know i can put 80 in all iv with your editor, but i want to know maximum time we can break an egg in game. =)

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have eu version of the game. how can i export save? JKSM or JKSMK throwing errors (Save Archive couldnt be opened)

Use the ExtData:

Open JKSV -> Look for the game (MHStories)-> click "A" -> select ExtData -> Import -> rename a File -> go to PC -> SD/JKSV/ExtData/Monster Hunter Stories/Name you choose/mhr_game0.sav <---That's the name of your save data.

Taht's all.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks it worked

i forgot that mh games are using exdata

it is possible to get the dlc of another 3ds via exdata?? (my 3ds is banned so no dlc) and i am not asking where to get dlc so dont understand it wrong (i got banned because i asked something and spelled it wrong because my english is not well)

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks it worked

i forgot that mh games are using exdata

it is possible to get the dlc of another 3ds via exdata?? (my 3ds is banned so no dlc) and i am not asking where to get dlc so dont understand it wrong (i got banned because i asked something and spelled it wrong because my english is not well)

You can download from FreeShop or look into internet about MHS_DLC.cia <-- it's an example not the real name.

But look here, there's an amiibos eggs, some Monstys (good Monstys), and the Epona MOnsty (DLC).

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am at the beginning. one mission before i leave the village... i cant have monsters like rathalos in my team because my bondstone is not good enough (can i edit it so i can use those monsters)

In internet there's is the DLC intalable via .cia

eu or jap one...

couldnt find dlc cia but doesnt matter know. i cant ask where to get it so it doesnt matter.
all i want to know how to update my bondstone to use rathalos in my team (via cheating/hacking)

secXsQuared

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know i can put 80 in all iv with your editor, but i want to know maximum time we can break an egg in game. =)
They are random. I don';t know the max, but for heavist eggs it's around 15.

Sec, can you add a feature for fullfill trophy Collection?
All medals? I need to figure out the offset first.

i am at the beginning. one mission before i leave the village... i cant have monsters like rathalos in my team because my bondstone is not good enough (can i edit it so i can use those monsters)

eu or jap one...

couldnt find dlc cia but doesnt matter know. i cant ask where to get it so it doesnt matter.
all i want to know how to update my bondstone to use rathalos in my team (via cheating/hacking)
See tutorial, monster, edit party section

secXsQuared

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the medals! I think that it can be a great addiction!
Addition you mean? However I do want to prioritize figuring out the flags for gaining items first.

Meanwhile I'm refining the gene editor so that genes actually has color and type, and a combo panel showing the currently active combo. It's so hard to build a good monster right now.

ragnaedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Addition you mean? However I do want to prioritize figuring out the flags for gaining items first.

Meanwhile I'm refining the gene editor so that genes actually has color and type, and a combo panel showing the currently active combo. It's so hard to build a good monster right now.

wow I'll be waiting for this release!

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

eu or jap one...

In that part its easy. You don't need strong Monsty, just use it all that you find. When you have your Bond Stone in lvl 3 or 4 then edit and add good Monstys.

Ncrawl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
okay, I installed homebrew on my 3ds 11.5 but when I try to export the save file via jksm it keeps saying an error to open the save archive
any help ?

Last edited by Ncrawl,

ares9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the editor to add some moeny, now it's locking me out from releasing the first 3 monsties in my box, even though they are not active members of my party anymore the game keeps telling me I can not release a monstie that's in my battle party it gest worse, if I move them and put other monsties on those first spots they are marked as if they are active in my party.

I have no parties registered, no favorites, etc. never used any of those features.

okay, I installed homebrew on my 3ds 11.5 but when I try to export the save file it keeps saying an error to open the save archive
any help ?
Monster Hunter games use extradata, select that option

Are you using JSKV?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +3
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    +1
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    +1
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.