Not open for further replies.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new version of the program, like my body, is ready! :^)
Updating the main post right now. Then it's all going to be released.
Just a note: I couldn't get all 10 CIAs to work in time for this release. There will only be seven in this release.
However, the three that were excluded were nothing major and you won't be missing out on Smash Bros. or NSMB2! ;)

WekkinsWiiU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh lol. What does Lucario have to do with it xD
Oops. xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The new version of the program, like my body, is ready! :^)
Updating the main post right now. Then it's all going to be released.
Just a note: I couldn't get all 10 CIAs to work in time for this release. There will only be seven in this release.
However, the three that were excluded were nothing major and you won't be missing out on Smash Bros. or NSMB2! ;)
SO SMASH BROS CANCER IS A THING SOON YAY

ZoNtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I have been banned forever, my first post was custom a pict :P

So don't try, now with this thread, miiverse admin will ban anyone who post a "custom" picture.

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What we need is an app to delete our NNID information from emuNAND so that we can create new ones without formatting or deleting the NNID.

We also need a CFW with support for unsigned SecureInfo_A files so that we can easily bypass Miiverse console bans. Or better yet, something like a NTR plugin that allows us to edit our SecureInfo_A on the fly!

Also, I might take screenshots of posts and upload them here!

Last edited by I pwned U!,

WekkinsWiiU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What we need is an app to delete our NNID information from emuNAND so that we can create new ones without formatting or deleting the NNID.

We also need a CFW with support for unsigned SecureInfo_A files so that we can easily bypass Miiverse console bans. Or better yet, something like a NTR plugin that allows us to edit our SecureInfo_A on the fly!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright! IT'S FINALLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!
7drHiqrh.gif

Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me throughout this process. It was a long ride trying to figure this out, and you guys definitely made it easier for me! :D

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Looks like they disabled screenshot sharing for MK7:

Also, I might take screenshots of posts and upload them here!
I belive all CFWs out there already support unsigned secure_info files if you inject one with Decrypt9

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
With unsigned secure_info files will I get unbanned from Miiverse? or no
I had all of my O3DS accounts banned from posting with an account on my N3DS, which currently has my O3DS SecureInfo_A for a region swap.

If Nintendo this makes Nintendo think that they are both the same console, then the reverse should also be true!

(note that this is for console bans, not NNID bans)

Last edited by I pwned U!,
Reactions: The Cringe

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Alright! IT'S FINALLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!
7drHiqrh.gif

Thank you to everyone who's stuck with me throughout this process. It was a long ride trying to figure this out, and you guys definitely made it easier for me! :D
Can you compile versions for EUR and JPN or release the source code for ppl to build it themselves?

Reactions: PF2M

WekkinsWiiU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had all of my O3DS accounts banned from posting with an account on my N3DS, which currently has my O3DS SecureInfo_A for a region swap.

If Nintendo this makes Nintendo think that they are both the same console, then the reverse should also be true!

(note that this is for console bans, not NNID bans)
but I will still have the banned NNID :/

the reverse of the reverse happened because it was a console ban, right? did they have the same NNID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1