Homebrew [RELEASE] LiveScore 3DS

NichyXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
LiveScore 3DS is my new homebrew (lua) that provides real-time football livescore and results service.

Usage
Press X to update the results
Press DPAD RIGHT or LEFT for navigate
Press START to exit

Credits
Video of the homebrew running on old3DS emuNAND 10.4

DOWNLOAD v1.0

Last edited by NichyXD,

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Neat idea, i'll add it in lpp-3ds showcase section on official repository in next days.

Anyway, i took a rapid look to the code and i found two things to report:

1) When exiting you should free the bitmap used for top screen (Memory leak).
2) Maybe you can use a JPG/PNG image to reduce a bit homebrew size (Just a suggestion).

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Football is such an amazing sport, will install!

And please Americans don't destroy this topic with your soccer, you don't know anything about sports. Handegg, baseball and even basketball are boring to watch.

Last edited by Krakatau,
Reactions: erman1337

NichyXD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Neat idea, i'll add it in lpp-3ds showcase section on official repository in next days.

Anyway, i took a rapid look to the code and i found two things to report:

1) When exiting you should free the bitmap used for top screen (Memory leak).
2) Maybe you can use a JPG/PNG image to reduce a bit homebrew size (Just a suggestion).

1) Yes, i'll do it ASAP. I haven't noticed it :)
2) Ok
3) The next release will have a full GUI, with touch support and much more. Thank You my friend ;)

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Interesting project.
I already use a great app for that on my phone so I don't have much interest but I think that it is a good idea and something interesting. I'll give a try to see how it works!

Football for British people. We also use the word football in French.
And nearly every Europeans use a word that is pronounced nearly the same as "football" and looks nearly the same... (Fútbol in Spanish, Futebol in Portuguese, fußball in German... I think it's Voetbal in Dutch... Except Italians with Calcio :P)

Only Americans did something different with the word football... For a sport that is not really played with feet. Ugh. Strange idea.

Reactions: klear

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Interesting project.
I already use a great app for that on my phone so I don't have much interest but I think that it is a good idea and something interesting. I'll give a try to see how it works!

And nearly every Europeans use a word that is pronounced nearly the same as "football" and looks nearly the same... (Fútbol in Spanish, Futebol in Portuguese, fußball in German... I think it's Voetbal in Dutch... Except Italians with Calcio :P)

Only Americans did something different with the word football... For a sport that is not really played with feet. Ugh. Strange idea.

Football is a lot bigger in Europe than in other continents, people claiming South-America is that great with all sorts of 'talents' haven't followed football in the last 10 years...

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting project.

And nearly every Europeans use a word that is pronounced nearly the same as "football" and looks nearly the same... (Fútbol in Spanish, Futebol in Portuguese, fußball in German... I think it's Voetbal in Dutch...
Yup, it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-