[Release] Lemmings for 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by bayleef, Sep 16, 2016.

1. bayleef
    OP

bayleef Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2015
    Gambia, The
    You are right. I'll try to reproduce the problem and fix it as soon as I find the time. (It may take a while.)
    Btw.: CIA or 3dsx? Luma version? O3DS or N3DS?

Last edited by bayleef, Aug 2, 2017
  2. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    for me CIA, Luma Nightly a4629e4 , N3DS

3. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 Dirty Weeb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    C-137
    I suppose DOS-CD version music support is unlikely? :rolleyes:

Still got my copy :)

4. bayleef
    OP

bayleef Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Ok. I have some more questions about your setup:
    Can you send me the *.DAT files from the lemmings folder of your SD card please (SAVEGAME.DAT and CACHE*.DAT)? Maybe by private message.
    Which levels are installed? (ORIG, ORIG_DEMO, ONML, ONML_DEMO, XMAS91, XMAS92, HOLIDAY93, HOLIDAY93_DEMO, HOLIDAY94, HOLIDAY94_DEMO, 2P_ORIG, 2p_ONML) You need not send the level files to me, I have them.
    Do you use custom sounds or music? If you do: The standard ones generated by the batch script or your own?

Is the DOS-CD version music different from the (non-custom) ADLIB.DAT music?
    With the ADLIB.DAT file installed and the setting to ADLIB sound, it should sound like here:

The video is called "Lemmings (MS-DOS CD)", but the video title may be incorrect?

Last edited by bayleef, Aug 4, 2017
  5. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 Dirty Weeb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    C-137

Haha I meant this version...sounds like MIDI actually...It's weird though..I had high quality music yet I remember my SFX were the DOS low quality ones...

Last edited by stanleyopar2000, Aug 5, 2017
  6. bayleef
    OP

bayleef Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Ok. The only way to get this music in the 3DS game is to convert it to WAV files. There will be no support for any other music than ADLIB.DAT music (from DOS floppy) or custom WAV files.

Last edited by bayleef, Aug 5, 2017
    stanleyopar2000 likes this.
  7. bayleef
    OP

bayleef Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I cannot reproduce the bug mentioned above. I really want to fix it, but therefore I have to reproduce it on my 3DS. So, please, can anyone who is affected by the bug send me the information I need to reproduce the problem? I need the following information:

8. bootmonster

bootmonster GBAtemp Fan

Oct 26, 2002
    United States
    I really love this, it's great! I'm actually using the master system soundtrack myself, but this does lead me to a request.

At the moment, if you use the level select it starts off at Lemming 1 (TUNE06.WAV) regardless of which level you choose, however each level goes with a particular theme for me, and it's kind of killing the nostalgia.

Could you an an option that maps the tracks to the corresponding levels? If so would be the last small thing to make this perfect! Thanks!