Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

WaltzK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any way exist to get two systems to stream using this (at the same time). If I open Kit-Kat twice, and then put in the two different IP's in to the two different viewers and hit connect they combine into 1 NTR process and overlap the connections. If anyone knows how to fix this, or a way around it I'd love you forever haha.

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
Pokemon Sun
you need to load NTR on your 3ds,
Go to pokemon sun load your Save.
when you are your character, press home
When on the home Menu click Connect on Kit-kat
it will run a Save patch for sun/moon
you are now streaming

edit: maybe thats not your problem? ive actually gone and confused myself after rereading your question

Last edited by GameInCanada,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
you need to load NTR on your 3ds,
Go to pokemon sun load your Save.
when you are your character, press home
When on the home Menu click Connect on Kit-kat
it will run a Save patch for sun/moon
you are now streaming

edit: maybe thats not your problem? ive actually gone and confused myself after rereading your question

I was refering to the possibility, if even is possible, to live stream the game using twitch or youtube via OBS. The stream to 3DS on PC, off line, is perfect. My problem come if i want to live stream on twitch/youtube.

Jouzai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about InputRedirection for Kit Kat. So I have a logitech dual action. anyway I can get that to work for inputredirection? It doesn't recognize it so is there a way to do it or emulate it as an xbox 360 controller?

GameInCanada

Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
I was refering to the possibility, if even is possible, to live stream the game using twitch or youtube via OBS. The stream to 3DS on PC, off line, is perfect. My problem come if i want to live stream on twitch/youtube.

Of course you can. Just use window capture on OBS. And capture ntrviewer.exe

I was streaming pokemon sun shiny hunting earlier to twitch and youtube

Not sure still what youre asking though you seem quite confused

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Of course you can. Just use window capture on OBS. And capture ntrviewer.exe

I was streaming pokemon sun shiny hunting earlier to twitch and youtube

Not sure still what youre asking though you seem quite confused

For offline stuff i already try and is ok, problem is when i want to go online and try to make a wonderlocke or simple streaming wondertrade.

Ki18

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anyone that uses NTR-V (kitkat) and plays Monster Hunter Double Cross? I'd love to hear what your FPS is. When I'm playing I range 20-30 FPS with a lot of drops. When I play Pokemon Umbra Moon I hit consistent 40+FPS with little to no drops. I'd love to see if my MHXX FPS is consistent with other people. Thanks. Is the performance of the 3DS hampered while playing MHXX, resulting in dropped FPS?

PapuLoco

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Is there a way to be able to stream a wireless offline local battle in Pokemon Sun&Moon? I try with the method of pressing home, then connect and then apply patch, and I am able to stream flawlessly at this point but if I go to festival plaza it cant find a player nearby (my other 3ds), if I try Quick Link, it finds the opponent but the streaming freezes.

D

Deleted User

Is there a way to be able to stream a wireless offline local battle in Pokemon Sun&Moon? I try with the method of pressing home, then connect and then apply patch, and I am able to stream flawlessly at this point but if I go to festival plaza it cant find a player nearby (my other 3ds), if I try Quick Link, it finds the opponent but the streaming freezes.
There is no way as Pokémon Sun/Moon can either use wireless or internet. NTR needs internet to stream and local battles need wireless disabling internet.

Jayc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is there anyone that uses NTR-V (kitkat) and plays Monster Hunter Double Cross? I'd love to hear what your FPS is. When I'm playing I range 20-30 FPS with a lot of drops. When I play Pokemon Umbra Moon I hit consistent 40+FPS with little to no drops. I'd love to see if my MHXX FPS is consistent with other people. Thanks. Is the performance of the 3DS hampered while playing MHXX, resulting in dropped FPS?

I got around 20 - 37 fps doing a hunt. Was next to my router (RT-AC88U). The game itself didn't feel much different but the output on NTR-V was way too choppy. Might be because of the variable framerate.

My conclusion is that you'll need to fork out the money for a real capture card to stream a game like MHXX.

Ki18

Trophies
XP
Country
I got around 20 - 37 fps doing a hunt. Was next to my router (RT-AC88U). The game itself didn't feel much different but the output on NTR-V was way too choppy. Might be because of the variable framerate.

My conclusion is that you'll need to fork out the money for a real capture card to stream a game like MHXX.

I managed to get it working and I seem to get a minimum of 30 when in hunts. Some loading screens and bits and pieces I get 40FPS. In hunts I'd say really I get about 35FPS.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130923284

This is my most recent stream if you want to take a look and compare.

Ki18

Trophies
XP
Country
What did you change to improve stream quality?

I can't remember the defaults but these are my settings

fde2692ecf14b4d5c9ad09992c3fd67d.png

I also use a second router to help improve performance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh sorry about that