PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Awww man apparently NTR 3.4 is only for the N3DS therefore I am unable to do the darn thing :( I guess I'll have to wait for the dude to release a port where supported for the o3DS :(( ;(
Use 3.3 if your on o3DS (Still wont work with the streamer but other features will work).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah... I tried it despite it all and I got a white screen on NTRViewer. I'm guessing that that means that it didn't work
I told you dude the streamer (NTRViewer) doesnt work for o3DS D:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So this won't work on a 3DS with the 11.2 firmware, even if it's running Luma3DS? That is a huge bummer.
If you use Boot NTR Selector it will.

Pastafaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes a few people were having that error, Simply running as admin fixed it for all of them.

(messed up the quote I'm new to this :X this is the error message:

Cannot access a disposed object.
"System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream")

I'm experiencing the same error message when trying to use input redirection and sadly running it as admin doesn't fix it :/ (I'm using the new kit-kat release)

Last edited by Pastafaria,

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
(messed up the quote I'm new to this :X this is the error message:

Cannot access a disposed object.
"System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream")

I'm experiencing the same error message when trying to use input redirection and sadly running it as admin doesn't fix it :/ (I'm using the new kit-kat release)
I have seen this error happen a few times, it seems to just happen on Input Redirection, I havent gotten the error myself so I cant fix it :l Your best bet is to download .net 4.6.1 and reboot and hope for the best.

CGNetwork

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tested my wifi extender with the new version you just released, @ShinyMK . I've got a good performance of between 29-45 fps with some small dips. Still good, but I plan on investing on a cheap usb wifi nano adapter that will do the job.

Reactions: PRAGMA

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hnOxY44.png

Any help?
(Last Version worked for me)

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could you translate please?
the hosted network was stopped

the mode of the hosted network is changed so that the hosted network will be accepted

, the SSID of the hosted network was succesfully changed

the userkey of the hosted network was succesfully changed

the hosted network wasn't startet

the group or source does not have the right for this action

quickest i could do, hope this helps

Last edited by adrifcastr,

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
the hosted network was stopped

the mode of the hosted network is changed so that the hosted network will be accepted

, the SSID of the hosted network was succesfully changed

the userkey of the hosted network was succesfully changed

the hosted network wasn't startet

the group or source does not have the right for this action

quickest i could do, hope this helps
Oh ok, @Phil5004 its telling you that it doesnt have privileges to make one, You need to be on an Administrator account and try running as an admin, If that doesnt work try firewall.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works on the old laptop some distance from my router, but WON'T work with my gaming desktop right next to it. Lovely. I'm not even sure what to do to fix it... I've granted access through the firewall and went through all the steps advised by the program, but still, it no workie on the machine that's best equipped to run it. Hell, this desktop wouldn't run Kit-Kat at all until I updated the NET framework on this system. Now it just won't connect.

Is this program writing to the registry? Because I've deleted and reinstalled it, but it still remembers my settings. I'm honestly at a loss as to what I can do to make it function. I've even reset my computer.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
It works on the old laptop some distance from my router, but WON'T work with my gaming desktop right next to it. Lovely. I'm not even sure what to do to fix it... I've granted access through the firewall and went through all the steps advised by the program, but still, it no workie on the machine that's best equipped to run it. Hell, this desktop wouldn't run Kit-Kat at all until I updated the NET framework on this system. Now it just won't connect.

Is this program writing to the registry? Because I've deleted and reinstalled it, but it still remembers my settings. I'm honestly at a loss as to what I can do to make it function. I've even reset my computer.
It doesnt write to registry, the settings are stored in AppData. What's the exact error you get?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(